Human Chess Match, WorldCon 06

It'll have a green trim - I found the spare fabric this morning.

edit - If any of the Sand Snakes want a bullet-point-guide on the use of Spear and Shield just give me a PM.

So... essentially, you're offering to show eight attractive women how to correctly handle a long shaft for the benefit of an audience? :devil:

Paddy has just graciously relinquished the much sought after role of Randyl Tarly and has taken up to be the QoT's other castle. (Right, I believe.)

Props to Paddy for stepping down the most coveted role of the match.

So Zak...how about it? Tarly has a giant cock, and from what I hear, you'd fit the role. :P

Oh, for those wondering at scheduling, presently it's at Sunday at 1 PM. However, there are issues both with the time and the location, and I know Parris and BH are looking into that with the program coordinatior(s).

shit, really? I fly out Sunday, too. Can someone PM me or email me o comment in my LJ or something as soon as Parris and BH either fix it or are totally rejected by the program coordinators? Just so that we know if I can participate? As you may have noticed, I'm not spending much time on the board these days, so I had no idea we weren't still doing this on Friday.

Oh, and I've been trying to figure out what an "apporopriate" Sand Snake costume is, but I don't have the books with me. What do crazy sexy deadly Dornish women wear?

shit, really? I fly out Sunday, too. Can someone PM me or email me o comment in my LJ or something as soon as Parris and BH either fix it or are totally rejected by the program coordinators? Just so that we know if I can participate? As you may have noticed, I'm not spending much time on the board these days, so I had no idea we weren't still doing this on Friday.

Oh, and I've been trying to figure out what an "apporopriate" Sand Snake costume is, but I don't have the books with me. What do crazy sexy deadly Dornish women wear?

CD, I know. It's a problem for a lot of folk, so we're trying. I'll let you know as soon as I know.

Mel's twisted sister has some good ideas. We're trying for sleeveless taupe tops and cropped pants or remember when we were growing up those MC Hammerish pants? Kinda like those. :P

Stick to tans, beiges, and browns, with red and orange accents. :)

(I almost said "They wear nothing," but I didn't think that was appropriate. :P )

Paddy I can only say that that is probably the most remarkable personal sacrifice in the history of man. This only shows that you deserved the part all the more.

Heh, thanks Prod. :)

But it makes more sense to use my stature to fit with Sean for the two of us to be Left and Right, for the sake of the event.

I'm sure I'll enjoy the match just as much :)

Heh, thanks Prod. :)

But it makes more sense to use my stature to fit with Sean for the two of us to be Left and Right, for the sake of the event.

I'm sure I'll enjoy the match just as much :)

WOW Paddy!!! Thank you very very much. You are the man!

BH

Hey, I have a question.

From a chess POV, the Queen can do a LOT of damage. So I'm going to have to kill a lot of people. Can I "borrow" the characters of Left and Right to take out pieces for me? Or do I have to resort to a pair of punching nun puppets? Not that I have them of course, or know where to find them, but the idea crossed my mind.

But on girls they become harem pants and are sexy, sort of.

Heh. Not any more, they don't. If the sand snakes do wear this, it will be a failure of an event if they don't all do the Hammer dance.

I suspected I wouldn't be tall enough for Right, so a pawn spot is fine. Am I right in thinking that the Highgarden pawn costumes are being provided, or do I need to bring my own?

Tunics will be provided, pants will not.

If you forget those, it will make for an entertaining match. :P

Re: Sand Snake pants

I couldn't think of a better way to describe the pants, so I went with MC Hammer pants...but dammit, you know what I mean, I hope. :P

If not, I demand the Family Guy remake of You Can't Touch This to be performed. None of that original crap.

Archived