Human Chess Match, WorldCon 06

:kiss: (Hey, in 2 weeks we can give real kisses! None of this...cyber...uh...this just sounds bad.)
Mya offered me real kisses *preens and brags to the boys* :cool:

Ok, so we're officially attempting to top the Saturday night in London then?

Right On!!!

I cant wait :kiss::D

pfft :P who said I counted you as a boy ;)

:owned:

:rofl::lol::rofl:

:blush:

No no, not what I meant, sweets.

Just wanted to give an update, and you reminded me of that with your post. :P

:kiss: (Hey, in 2 weeks we can give real kisses! None of this...cyber...uh...this just sounds bad.)

Way to stay on top of things Mya, great job! I knew I could count on you!!!

BH

Great news, guys:

George is ok to participate in the event on Friday. He is available from 2-4 PM, so please make sure you have your schedules cleared for that time frame.

I'm currently working with the con coordinators on getting us into a large room for that time.

Thanks guys!

Great news, guys:

George is ok to participate in the event on Friday. He is available from 2-4 PM, so please make sure you have your schedules cleared for that time frame.

I'm currently working with the con coordinators on getting us into a large room for that time.

Thanks guys!

Mya, Dub and I went to the hotel and convention site this evening. We viewed a room that is very similar in size to the one they offered. It appears the room will be more than suitable for our needs. Mya just needs to confirm with the con coordinator on a few things, but its looking like Friday is the day and we should be all set.

BH

:blush:

No no, not what I meant, sweets.

Just wanted to give an update, and you reminded me of that with your post. :P

This really doesn't sound bad at all!!!! BwB orgy FTW!!!! :D

:rofl:

I guess this is what happens when I don't have net access from home.

As BH stated, we went a-hunting yesterday around the Hilton and Convention Center. After some major recon, and some good lies (we were from the Disney Furry Association of America...thanks BH :lol: ) we did see similar rooms to where the event will take place.

It is confirmed for Friday, August 25th, from 2:30-4PM in room 211A.

The only thing is, this room is going to be set up as a panel room, so I need people to help rearrange the room both before and after the match. They were generous enough to give us this larger space last minute, so they will not have WorldCon people available to set up the room the way we need it, or to put it back together in time for the next meeting. (Which is at 4, so we need to do the cleanup after rather quickly.)

I know that you guys are good for it, but can I have a list of people who can help me that day? I'm planning on having all parties involved in the chess match meet up about an hour before...when I know where we will meet, I'll let you all know.

Thanks to all again for your help and dedication to making this an event George will never forget! :)

I'll gladly help, Mya.

Thanks, E. :)

Much appreciation.

New list...yay! :P

VOLUNTEER SET UP/ CLEAN UP:

Maid Sansa

Zakalwe7 (acting in a very unRT-like manner :P )

Ghosts Companion (set-up only)

Prod (set-up only)

Coyotes Daughter

Odie (set-up only)

Rhelley (ever obediant :P )

Ser Paddy

Mich (supervising, hehehe)

Pod (sans saran wrap)

mak (post match)

Chataya (post match)

Balefont (if she doesn't hate me by now :P )

Jay (Bale's husBAND...not Jason Mewes, sorry folks)

RaceBannon42

Aofie

LacyB

Ser Sean

Zollo

Mr. X.

Archived