"Positive Nitpicking" - What you loved about the episode [NO SPOILERS]

Okay, so.. he looks pretty good in this picture... but all I can picture him doing is taunting Theon with the sausage he was eating. Sicko. I can't get past it. He disgusts me! LMAO

LOLS...OH HE IS DEFINITELY SO FOUL AS RAMSEY...AND HE ALWAYS ROCKING THE CRAZED LOOK IN HIS EYE. BUT THE ACTOR IS A CUTIE...ALONG WITH A FEW OTHERS ON THE SHOW, ONES THAT HAVE AT LEAST HAVE SOME REDEEMING QUALITIES

Aight, I've complained enough, time for some praise.

-The duel had it's faults, but Oberyn was really cool and his death was even more unsettling than I'd thought.

-Sophie's acting, which was a very pleasant surprise.

-I really liked the Bolton scenes. The plot moves with no nonsense and both the acting and characterization works, especially Theon's breakdown and Roose's cold authority.

-Jorah's acting during the banishment.

-Lannister boys' brotherly bond (though I don't appreciate the beetles).

I liked, very much, the casting of Bronze Yohn Royce and Lady Waynwood. Seemed perfect to me.

I liked Royce in particular though. Very proud and haughty but with steel backing it instead of just bravado and arrogance. The entire scene came off realistically to me. I assume the third guy was Ser Lyn Corbray?

Yeah, I have to say Royce and Lady W were beautifully cast, those actors were great in the roles, pitch perfect.

Basically everything:

I really liked the Sansa reveal, I truly felt that Sophie ruled this night and her facial expressions were deadly.

Indira Varma's screams ! as her lover died.

Arya's laugh

Hated seeing the Boltons heading to Winterfell.

Nathalie Emmanuel :drool: :drool: :drool:

Felt bad for Jorah and Gray Worm, and Sam

Loved Dolorus Edd, but feeling uneasy for Pyp and Grinn

Sansa's little Black Dress :drool: :drool: :drool:

people die in their beds, at the dinner table, squatting over their chamber pots

very subtle petyr

I thought that meant:

Robert Baratheon died in his bed.

Joffrey died at the dinner table.

Do you sometimes think D&D are writing to keep the book readers particularly entertained?

I loved Sansa and Arya.

We saw Sansa playing the game, lying (and telling the truth about her identity) to improve her personal situation, and then transforming herself into Alayne Stone, and older more sexually confident woman with dark hair, ready to travel the Vale with her uncle Petyr and Sweet Robin, the heir to House Arryn. Honestly, I think all the people over on the Sansa thread are wondering if she slept with LF only because she's now PLAYING an older woman. I am certain she's still a maid.

And didn't she look like Catelyn coming down the stairs??

Arya: Gotta love a girl who's basically walked from KL to the Twins to the Eyrie in the middle of a war and still has a sense of humor.

There was so much that concerned people's names. Ramsay Snow Bolton, Reek, Dany forbidding Jorah from saying her name, Sansa revealing her name (and choosing a new one), Arya revealing her name. You've got to know your name.

• 1 month later...

Archived