"Positive Nitpicking" - What you loved about the episode [NO SPOILERS]

Well, I'm going to go on record as saying that the Nathalie Emmanuel boob/ass was the highlight of the episode. She is so damn hot. Sorry girls, you deserve a good nudie scene some day. You did get some Daario ass last week though.

I liked the new Sansa, not a character I have cared for up to now in the series or the books. Neither did GRRM it seems as there isn't a lot of Sansa material.

The fight scene was very well done. After two major scenes that are not in the books, it seemed the fight might have gone the other way right till the end.

Tyrion pissing and commiserating. Straight out of Dance with Dragons. :lol:

Sansa Stark serving Katniss Everdeen in that dress. Loved everything about her confession scene. Don't want to think how it doesn't make sense logistically within the story. It was good acting.

Roose Bolton is back. The actor has such a soothing voice.

Tyrion and Jaime. GRRM should have had them interact more. I think they only had two scenes together in the books: once at Winterfell and then in the Black Cells. I wish we could have seen them be brothers more.

"Today is not the day I die." Ummm, that's Jojen's line. And... who told you that? Melisandre? :lol:

I thought the Jorah exile scene was very well done, Dany was so disgusted she couldn't even look Jorah in the eye.

I loved the no eye contact thing, too!

Missandei and Grey Worm. Poor guys. It lampshades the reality of Dany's previous statement of "let priests discuss about good and evil. Slavery is real and I can end it. I will end it". And we also get a bit of Dany's Dokrathi not-quite-roots with the whole "she saw you naked? Big deal!"

Dany banishing Jorah

Arya's laugh. Poor girl.

Dark Sansa. Not so much Littlefinger's trial, but the scene at her bedroom and her final appearance. Seven hells, cut the beetles and give us more Dark Sansa!

The Night's Watch reaction to the attack on Mole's Town. Specially Edd's closing line "The last one remaining be a good lad and burn the bodies. When I'm done with this world, I don't want to return"

The fight was well done and for a moment it actually seemed like they could have changed it and let Oberyn live but, and I can't believe I'm writing this, it's was mostly just action tossed at the end of a dramatically heavy episode.

Archived