(BOOK SPOILERS) Predictions

furiousmoose0

I've been studying the picture for a few minutes. She's definitely either sad, ecstatic, angry, or choking on something. Oh, that master of emotions Emilia...

I think it's disbelief and a sinking feeling of horror, myself...probably what most people would think when they realize their children have done something monstrous.

Agree. And the 'falling out' with Jaime is oh so much more than a mere falling out. Tyrion's sister has tried to have him killed, she hates him and humiliates and hurts him at every opportunity. Tyrion's father despises him, humiliated him his whole life (gave him the job of taking care of the sewers at the Rock), and has sentenced him to death even though he surely knows Tyrion had nothing to do with Joff's death. Only Jaime--only Jaime--was always trusted, always Tyrion's friend and trusted brother. With the Tysha reveal, Tyrion learns that his trust in his brother has been a lie all these years. And, he learns at the same time that a sweet young girl all those years ago really did love him, for himself, and that his brother and father conspired together to destroy that, destroy her, destroy him. It's soul-crushing, nothing less. And that's why Tysha has to be in.

:agree: Beautifully stated.

I still liked it. There was a shot of Mance I can't remember seeing before.

Me, too. I don't remember it from any of the promos, but obviously it was there somewhere. Still, as long as it's footage from episode 10 (fan made or not), it still works for me.

I believe if these key scenes are in the finale it will be the best episode of the season:

1. Jamie frees Tyrion from King's Landing and confesses to him about his wife Tysha. Varys reluctantly leads him to the Tower of the Hand. Tyrion finds Shae in Tywin's bed and deals with her however they portray it. Tyrion finds Tywin on the chamber pot. He asks him about Tysha. Tywin calls her a whore, Tyrion kills him with a crossbow bolt.

2. We see the death of Balon Greyjoy or Yara hears of it, but it would be epic to see him blown off that bridge.

3. We meet Val, Dalla, and Varamyr Sixskins. During their talks Stannis arrives with his army.

4. We get to see one of the Children of the Forest, Bloodraven is almost certain to appear, but it would be awesome to see Leaf burning the wights. We could possibly even see Coldhands too.

5. We need Arya to warg Nymeria.

6. Lady Stoneheart.

I meant best episode of the series

The rest of your suggestions are all possible (with varying degrees of plausibility) but Val, Dalla, Varamyr and Coldhands have not been cast for S4 so they won't be showing up (at least not this episode).

If it helps, Varamyr apparently is on the cast list of S5 though (they are auditioning the role but no one is cast at this point).

I think it's disbelief and a sinking feeling of horror, myself...probably what most people would think when they realize their children have done something monstrous.

Grayven was attempting to rag on Clarke's expressiveness. I, for one, think his sentiment was highly misplaced, and her expression is quite eloquent in that photo, even if subtle.

I believe if these key scenes are in the finale it will be the best episode of the season:

1. Jamie frees Tyrion from King's Landing and confesses to him about his wife Tysha. Varys reluctantly leads him to the Tower of the Hand. Tyrion finds Shae in Tywin's bed and deals with her however they portray it. Tyrion finds Tywin on the chamber pot. He asks him about Tysha. Tywin calls her a whore, Tyrion kills him with a crossbow bolt.

2. We see the death of Balon Greyjoy or Yara hears of it, but it would be epic to see him blown off that bridge.

3. We meet Val, Dalla, and Varamyr Sixskins. During their talks Stannis arrives with his army.

4. We get to see one of the Children of the Forest, Bloodraven is almost certain to appear, but it would be awesome to see Leaf burning the wights. We could possibly even see Coldhands too.

5. We need Arya to warg Nymeria.

6. Lady Stoneheart.

1. very likely to happen

2. very unlikely to happen - there's already too much happening in the finale and Balon's death would make for a good season 5 opener

3. mixed - I think we'll get Stannis, but Val and co. won't be introduced until next season (if at all)

4. mixed - except for CH, you're gonna get your wish

5. too late for that, I think

6. very likely to happen

I'm going to be chancing my arm at the reserve queue for the GoT exhibition in Belfast in a few hours so I should really leave this thread now and catch up on my phone while I'm waiting /pass the popcorn

Edit: rhllordammit meant to post this in the other mammoth thread and can't see how to delete on phone *grinds teeth*

Archived