(BOOK SPOILERS) Predictions

furiousmoose0

Rumors flying around at another site that Myrcella has been recast--some girl named Nell Tiger Free. I checked at WiC and there's nothing there, so who knows? If I do see anything more substantial about it, I'll take it to the casting thread.

See you there brah!

If pod dies, i will be absolutely heartbroken, along with all the women of westeros.

How do you guys think brienne will know it's arya? Will she just be like "hey, i'm looking for a maid of six and tenish. not so pretty as her sister. bit of a horse face. will arya reveal herself when bri says that she is looking for her?

Edit: just remembered that hot pie told them that she is with the hound and pod knows the hound. but still how do you guys think the beginning of the scene will play out?

that girl is younger, brown haired and tiny and not at all Lannister looking. Aimee is just Myrcella. No one could ever beat her. She has the total Lannister looks. Of all the Lannisters she is the best casting choice.

And she did have a vine after the purple wedding...so hoping they keep her.

And to the BWB/Hound

The Hound is quite valuable if they return him. they would never leave a now-no-more-walking-bag-of-silvers.

If they don't include Tysha they will ruin the Jaime/Tyrion last scene as well as the Tywin/Tyrion one. I think is too important to just ignore it and change those iconic scenes completely.

I'm pretty sure they have filmed the Tysha exchange (not least because Peter Dinklage doesn't read the books so he isn't going to find out unless they put it in the script) but I am worried that she might get edited out if GRRM has told D&D that she hasn't any baring on the plot. The episode is so packed anything that can be lost will (unless it's a speech about beetles). If they do cut it then our only hope is a flash back early next season, Cersei may well get one so why not Tyrion, and of course Bran will be in full tree mode for most of season 5 so he can actually witness the wedding.

that girl is younger, brown haired and tiny and not at all Lannister looking. Aimee is just Myrcella. No one could ever beat her. She has the total Lannister looks. Of all the Lannisters she is the best casting choice.

And she did have a vine after the purple wedding...so hoping they keep her.

Brown-haired?

http://imgur.com/seiMIm2

But I, too, hope they keep Aimee, she always seemed so thrilled at getting the part.

I don't get it- Tyrion already mentions in 1X09 that Tysha is a whore who was set up by his father, So why bring it up again now? It won't be anything new, not for Tyrion nor the audience.

Look at how many people were shocked that Aemon is a Targaryen after the most recent episode. Most viewers are not very good at remembering these things.

I don't get it- Tyrion already mentions in 1X09 that Tysha is a whore who was set up by his father, So why bring it up again now? It won't be anything new, not for Tyrion nor the audience.

Some people think that they are not going to mention Tysha in episode 10 because the audience has more likely forgot about her since she has not been mention this season.

For the less-attentive viewers who don't remember a scene from literally over 3 years ago.

Look at how many people were shocked that Aemon is a Targaryen after the most recent episode. Most viewers are not very good at remembering these things.

It doesn't change the fact that it'd make absoulutly no sense for Tyrion to suddenly be upset about it. The whole point is that Jamie reveals it to him and he is shocked, now there is nothing to reveal.

Are you a bookreader? There is a but more to the Tysha story.

Something told once in the first season, mentioned a couple of times later... It is important to remember it, we aren't inside Tyrion's head in the show and the casual fans would be lost in that scene if it just comes up. Even the books did that- Littlefinger told Sansa that Tyrion was married before IIRC. They could still put it in the recap, though.

Archived