(BOOK SPOILERS) Predictions

furiousmoose0

Yes, I am. Am I missing something? What else is there? I mean what could be worse, I honestly don't remember.

You're missing the fact that Jaime has yet to reveal that Tysha was never actually a prostitute. She was just a girl, genuinely chance met on the road. Jaime lied to Tyrion and made him believe his first love had been a lie. That is what Tyrion is so mad about and that has yet to be revealed in the show unless I missed something.

You're missing the fact that Jaime has yet to reveal that Tysha was never actually a prostitute. She was just a girl, genuinely chance met on the road. Jaime lied to Tyrion and made him believe his first love had been a lie. That is what Tyrion is so mad about and that has yet to be revealed in the show unless I missed something.

Exactly.

We have to have as many justifications as possible when our hero murders two people, specifically his father and his former love.

Jamie revealing that Tywin had his wife gang raped, rather than her being a purchased whore as he thought...a purchased whore like the one he is about to kill...

And on top of that, he has to turn on Jamie, who was complicit and kept all this from him.

Plus, I want Tywin's last words to be "Wherever whores go".

I don't have a hat but I'll go buy one and eat it if Tysha isn't mentioned in this episode.

No Way. NO WAY. . . .

The confrontation over her is the key to the Tyrion-Jaime relationship going forward, plus Tyrion is obsessed with searching for her.

Plus why the heck did they ever mention her at all if not for this confrontation with Jaime over her, which is almost certainly THE most important and defining point in the entire 5 novels as to the brother-brother relationship they've been spending so much time on this season?

Forgot to mention that Deadwood was on the list too. Is Firefly any good?

Deadwood is amazing, one of two shows that I consider better than GoT. The other is The Thick of It which is the funniest thing I've seen.

Deadwood is amazing, one of my two shows that I consider better than GoT. The other is The Thick of It which is the funniest thing I've seen.

Do you watch Veep? Same creator as The Thick of It. Very funny. And cheers Deadwood is one of the greats

Except that the sword will be impaling him before the end of the episode :)

EDIT: Oh, and the track only appeared with the BWB when the Hound was around

Still nothing to do with the sword. Its Brienne that bites his Ear off not oathkeeper ;)

Actually BWB track sound really similar and are heard when Arya, gendry and hot pie meet them for the first time and the oathkeeper track also has some Lord of light Music near the end of the track and that has nothing to do with the Hound ;)

When do you think BWB and LS will show up on the show ?

I watched Deadwood, and I thought it was really good, but I wouldn't put it up at the very top. The dialogue was entertaining, but really now people in the Wild West didn't give Shakespearean speeches on a daily basis. Plus it kind of fizzled out at the end and didn't really tell the whole story.

I've got Rome, The Sopranos, and The Wire on top. GOT Season 4 is as good as those shows, but it hasn't been prior to this season. However, the show has gotten better every year; if it gets better again next year it could wind up on top.

Archived