The Cast - [Book + Episode Spoilers]

I'm thinking GRRM meant to write 1 hr and 16 minutes, rather than 116. That would make sense, at least where I'm at, GoT doesn't start exactly at 9pm, first they blather through teases from other HBO programs for a few minutes, and then do the same thing afterward. So, 66 minutes for the actual episode, plus 5 minutes before and 5 minutes after for other-program blathers. Adds up to 76 minutes OR 1 hr and 16 minutes, not 116.

stawp smashing my dreams!!! :angry2:

;)

I'm thinking GRRM meant to write 1 hr and 16 minutes, rather than 116. That would make sense, at least where I'm at, GoT doesn't start exactly at 9pm, first they blather through teases from other HBO programs for a few minutes, and then do the same thing afterward. So, 66 minutes for the actual episode, plus 5 minutes before and 5 minutes after for other-program blathers. Adds up to 76 minutes OR 1 hr and 16 minutes, not 116.

Sounds reasonable…116 minutes would be a dream come true, though. Here's hoping :cheers:

Had a look at the supposed LS screen cap and I"m not convinced at all. Generally speaking when these things leak the person responsible will have more than just one screencap. That said, I still hope and think we'll get her.

As for GRRM saying 116 minutes, I can't imagine this would have not been rightfully milked for all it's worth from HBO if it were true. That's longer than a lot of movies.

If you can bring yourself to look at the previous page, you'll see most people are chocking that up to an error on GRRM's part; he probably meant to say 1hr 16 minutes, which would fit better with what we already know about the episode.

Alright then, thanks

Most Likely a typo, TV Guide and HBO say 66 mins

Okay, still would have been a pretty nice surprise for fans.

Archived