Sarmion Baratheon

I'm not sure of Gregor's exact measurements, but Sarmion is pretty massive. 6'11", 324 lbs according to his character entry. However, he is not like Gregor in terms of personality. I don't think we have anyone who is just arbitrarily brutal like that, nor does the current environment at court cater to people like that.

I'm not sure of Gregor's exact measurements, but Sarmion is pretty massive. 6'11", 324 lbs according to his character entry. However, he is not like Gregor in terms of personality. I don't think we have anyone who is just arbitrarily brutal like that, nor does the current environment at court cater to people like that.

Thanks, I was just looking to see if their was a gigantic figure in that era. I think Gregor is supposed to be 7'8" and 420lbs. I imagine Sarmion is currently the largest chracter in Blood of Dragons or is there someone approaching Gregor's size. Just curious.

It is possible. Most of our database does not have initially assigned height or weight, so it's hard to say, but there are names in there like Borick Strong, the Beast of Harrenhal that could imply that level of size (or possibly he was just a brutal fighter). If you are looking for a canon historical figure like that, then I don't know if there is one. The Worldbook may have more information on that, when it comes out.

Archived