Rhaegal and Viserion

KINGpanther

Rhaegal goes to Jon.

Agreed.

I really hope Tyrion gets to ride a dragon; he's always been so fascinated by them.

I think I'm missing something--why Shireen?

Agreed.

I really hope Tyrion gets to ride a dragon; he's always been so fascinated by them.

I think I'm missing something--why Shireen?

Probablý because she has Targ blood or something. Not that Targaryen blood might be that important. it certainly help, but it's probably possible to tame a dragon without it.

Probablý because she has Targ blood or something. Not that Targaryen blood might be that important. it certainly help, but it's probably possible to tame a dragon without it.

thanks. I guess, for me, Shireen has always been an unfortunate little girl that plays a very minor role in Stannis's overall story and nothing more. Never really considered her a dragon rider. I've always assumed it would be Dany, Jon, and Tyrion. (I have learned to stop making assmuption about ASOIAF though...)

The blood of the battle in Mereen will lure them to burn both armies to dust. The question is whether Vic's dragon horn will have some effect on them, or one of them.

This is how I see it, Euron takes Viserion while Rhaegal escapes and flies to Westeros.

Drogon eats the other two for breakfast in Dany's first WOW POV. He picks his teeth with Rheagal's bones as belches with Viserion breath. Euron watches from afar in tears. The dusky woman laughs, and Quaithe says, "Whoops."

You guys don't think Jon will get a dragon? You know the only other charater who probably has the genes (Targaryen) to bond with a dragon and is a warg at that.

I think Jon will get Viserion because him and Ghost match. They are both snow coloured. ;)

I definitely think Drogon/Dany and Jon will get one of the others. However, I think either Viserion or Rhaegal will be killed so only 2 dragons.

I think Dany will keep all three dragons. Her entire arc in ADWD is coming to realize that there's no point in denying what she is, the Mother of Dragons, and that she must embrace this role fully. This is how she's finally able to tame Drogon. I feel that's also how she's going to win back Rhaegal and Viserion.

Archived