Lets crank up the exitement, compare Drogo vs Robert as men

Lord Damian

• 1 month later...

Oh we're really turning up the mental anguish now, i can feel it.. Drogo's manliness far supasses poor fat robert. While Robert whored openly, Drogo TOOk what he wanted, when he wanted.

Clearly, Drogo had the larger member.

Oh we're really turning up the mental anguish now, i can feel it.. Drogo's manliness far supasses poor fat robert. While Robert whored openly, Drogo TOOk what he wanted, when he wanted.

Clearly, Drogo had the larger member.

Phew, Drogo killed peasants, Robert killed princes.

I say Robert because he's is supposedly part of a more civilized society but is similarly savage and lewd. Plus, Drogo seemed to do a better job of ruling his own people whereas Robert was a terrible king.

hmm.. how would Robert be more, if Drogo controlled his tribe more accurately?

I say Robert because he's is supposedly part of a more civilized society but is similarly savage and lewd. Plus, Drogo seemed to do a better job of ruling his own people whereas Robert was a terrible king.

Robert was a king. Drogo lead a tribe. You do not need skills in politics or economics to lead Dothrakis; so your argument is invalid.

and for those who call Robert a rapist, so is Drogo.

Plus, Robert (kind of) raped his wife while drunk, while drogo knowingly raped screaming women. I'm saying "kind of" because according to the standards at the time, no one would consider it to be rape. Robert wasn't thinking "I'm raping this woman" but more like "wife not in the mood, whatever...". So he wasn't that savage. (You know, same story as Tyrion and the sex slave: she never consented but never said no, it's bad but not as bad as "raping a screaming person on the dirt" bad).

Hope I won't get modded for this post, seriously -_-

Robert was a king. Drogo lead a tribe. You do not need skills in politics or economics to lead Dothrakis; so your argument is invalid.

No, your argument is invalid and slightly racist. so only white feudal society takes skills to lead? Yeah, good luck with that outlook. Plus, Robert was shit king with no skills in politics or economics.

No, your argument is invalid and slightly racist. so only white feudal society takes skills to lead

Man, that's not cool. I never talked about whites or blacks or whatever. What's racist about thinking that ruling a big ass country requires more subtle skills than leading a bunch of warriors? That's a fact. What I said is both lack such subtle skills, but unlike Robert, Drogo didn't need them. Had they switched positions, Drogo would have failed and Robert succeeded (since both are badass warriors).

Plus, you're being racist here. Assuming only whites can have complex ruling systems and "tribalish" systems are for other races. for example: Arab empires, Othomans, Chinese Empire, Andalusia (not white) were developped complex regimes -VS- Vikings (whites) with tribal system

Man, that's not cool. I never talked about whites or blacks or whatever. What's racist about thinking that ruling a big ass country requires more subtle skills than leading a bunch of warriors? That's a fact. What I said is both lack such subtle skills, but unlike Robert, Drogo didn't need them. Had they switched positions, Drogo would have failed and Robert succeeded (since both are badass warriors).

Plus, you're being racist here. Assuming only whites can have complex ruling systems and "tribalish" systems are for other races. for example: Arab empires, Othomans, Chinese Empire, Andalusia (not white) were developped complex regimes -VS- Vikings (whites) with tribal system

The second half of this statement is exactly what you suggested the first time so I'm not going to respond to the actual contradictory points you're putting forth.

Archived