Sansa's Controversial chapter

WalkerDragon

I used to think it was rape, but now I think the show gave the controversial part away already. In an older SSM GRRM said to a fan that LF's position in the Vale was not as secure as one might believe. So I think what happened in the show will happen in the books: Sansa will save LF after Bronze Yohn Royce makes his move against him by revealing her true identity and painting LF as her savior.

That would certainly qualify as "controversial" given LF's role in having Ned executed. It wouldn't surprise me if she started to acknowledge LF's desire for her and began taking advantage of it like she did in the show too.

That's exactly what I've been thinking too :) It fits the bill as being controversial, but not exactly earth-shattering.

George RR Martin has revealed that Sansa will have a controversial chapter and many people are jumping to conclusions. It seems to me that the majority of people on this forum believe that it has something to do with Sansa killing Petyr.

But what if it was different. What if this controversial chapter is Sansa killing Robin Arryn and finally becoming what Littlefinger wants her to be. No doubt she's already learning the Game, and personally she seems to be leaning toward the darth (sorry could't help) side.

So maybe the controversy is Sansa becoming Evil. I've always had a feeling that not all the Stark children could be good, honorable people. My guess is Sansa will become the new Cersei.

I am thinking similar thoughts.

I think Martin does a good job of shocking even his own readers. If he thinks it's going to be controversial I can't even begin to image. Everything that involves Littlefinger is both dubious and full of intrigue. I feel as if Sansa will take a larger role in his machinations and start creating her own. That being said I think we can bank on seduction, betrayal, and murder as is frequent with anything involving LF. I can't wait!

I think Sansa is going to bang Littlefinger and after that she will be able to control him with sex. She will use his affection for Cat and indirectly her (which is Littlefingers only weakness regarding the game) against him. The reason its controversial is because she is 14.

Could well be this,is it controversial for us or for her is the question I guess as 14 is old enough to marry In Westeros.

I think Dany is going to land in the Vale at the end of TWoW and Sansa's "controversial" chapter is going to be her betraying Tyrion somehow.

I'm sure it will be before then as it was a chapter he was gonna reveal but we got Mereen instead I think?

I used to think it was rape, but now I think the show gave the controversial part away already. In an older SSM GRRM said to a fan that LF's position in the Vale was not as secure as one might believe. So I think what happened in the show will happen in the books: Sansa will save LF after Bronze Yohn Royce makes his move against him by revealing her true identity and painting LF as her savior.

That would certainly qualify as "controversial" given LF's role in having Ned executed. It wouldn't surprise me if she started to acknowledge LF's desire for her and began taking advantage of it like she did in the show too.

Probably.

Well she needs to be a virgin til Tyrion dies or LF plot for Harry the Heir so she's save from rape for now. That said I don't see LF just giving Sansa away after all the work he's gone to get her. Maybe the con ch. is her killing LF or somebody, the Mad Mouse maybe?

Well, technically, she needs to be considered a virgin until she gets married again, which is not exactly the same. Then again, in a small place where everyone knows everyone, it's hardly possible to keep it a secret.

Personally since finding out about this I can't help but think it will end up sort of like "Cruel Intentions" *Spoilers ahead if you haven't seen that movie*

Sebastian has to seduce a very innocent Cecile who is a virgin. I don't really remember exactly how it happens, but I think he gets her drunk, then vaguely blackmails her (her mother doesn't know she's with him and he threatens to call her), and asks for a kiss... which she agree's to. Only he doesn't want to kiss her lips, he wants to kiss her somewhere else, since she already promised him the kiss she doesnt resist too much.

If I think of Sansa and Littlefinger, it could play out similar. Sansa is use to recieving kisses from him, she doesn't like to actively kiss him in the same way but she doesn't resist him when he does it. I don't think Littlefinger would really blackmail her, I don't think he'd rape her, and I don't think he'd force her to do anything to him. However, I can see him continuing to do thngs to her that seem to escalate.. he asks for kisses, then he starts to just kiss her, and gets her use to it, to me theres been a slow build up, he kissing her for longer now, breaking down barriers of physical intimacy with her. And considering she might actually like it (physically if not mentally), I can see Littlefinger performing oral sex on Sansa.

Whether for the books or the tv show, I for one am very worried about a 14 year old virgin toying with the desires of one of the most dangerous men in Westeros. That strikes me as very reckless and not something that the character of Sansa would be able to pull off - yet! I do see her being able to continue to over-dose sickly Jon Arryn, this to gain more approbation of LH, with a sort of Stockholm syndrome going on.

Sansa is going to seduce Littlefinger and is going to dominate him by making him sexually addicted to her. Not even joking, that is the vibe I got from the Black Swansa scene in the last episode.

Littlefinger looked like a man dying of thirst in the desert would look upon seeing somebody with a tall, cold dewy glass of Evian in his outstretched hand approaching.

yeah I though it'd be something along these lines too. Sorry if somebody has already written this because I've only read up to this point, but I think I read that GRRM said there wouldn't be any upcoming rape scenes for main characters so if it is controversy over sex, her seducing him seems likely.

As the writers of the show know what's to happen and many people think they're going into Winds of Winter material it seems to make sense. Especially adding little details like sophie turner being 18, slightly more sexual thoughts from book sansa- and her playing alayne as an older, more mature girl than sansa is. So yeah maybe. Also I remember someone wrote that GRRM said it'd only be controversial to some fans. This might fit Sansa seducing Littlefinger because although it'd be controversial to many, there are shippers of that pair and some fans who believe she is old and mature enough to have sex now as long as it's not rape obviously.

There's power in King's blood and the Arryns used to be kings of the vale, so Sansa is going to use Sweet Robin's blood to revive Lady but fail because he is actually Littlefinger's, fulfilling the giant in a castle made of snow prophecy but with Petyr Baelish still alive.

George RR Martin has revealed that Sansa will have a controversial chapter

Where did GRRM say that? I thought Ran said a certain TWoW Sansa chapter might create controversy among some of the fans. Or something like this.

I think Sansa is gonna get it on with Petyr, physically and strategically and this is going to shock and frustrate her fans.

I feel the same way. In the books Sansa misses Littlefinger when he is away. In the show, it really seems like Sansa has taken more then just a friendly liking to him as well. She saves him from The lords of the vale, and she tells him she knows what he wants right before the scene cuts. Obviously he wants Sansa because he kissed her and she looks like Catelyn. GRRM talks with the writers of the show so I think they have a good idea where the storyline is headed. Plus, the show has already covered mostly everything major in Sansa's story.

I think Sansa is gonna get it on with Petyr, physically and strategically and this is going to shock and frustrate her fans.

Or LF will deliberately rape her and claim her maidenhead (at least he will try) similar to how Vargo cut Jaime's sword hand. Remember how Roose explained that to Jaime?

Well it could be something done to her (likely rape) or something she does. The initial post of her turning into Cersei is unlikely in my opinion though. She has had to be very careful to keep herself alive up to this point and it is usually by pretending to be less than she is rather than to scream orders like Cersei. I think her path is much closer to Margaery than to Cersei... that said she will probably not be the sweet innocent dove she is often seen as.

Archived