Bakker XXVII: Shimeh by way of Momemn

Rhom

Also, I'm happy to see that someone asked him about my theory that the 3rd series will tie the story with Neuropath and he got nervous and said that he could neither confirm nor deny... So yeah, called it! :)

Logs please? It'd be easier than everyone keeping it open hoping to stumble upon tidbits.

not much has been stated.

Kellhus has no POVs as per TJE and WLW.

coy and evasive about the presence of Inchoroi POVs, "It's called the Unholy Consult" was the answer.

It is substantially long.

Both chapter 1 (preview chapter posted at the forum) and chapter 3 are much longer than the extracts.

Chapter 1 is no longer chapter 1 because the chapters have been reordered.

He's not sure how Bakker could allow Pat to post the rest of chapter 1 because it would be insanely spoilerific, but that remains the plan so far as he knows.

He knows the name of TSTSNBN, it came up in happenstance conversation discussing the series.

The tabby cat POV does not return. :(

at this point things should just be totally made up to fuck with people. Given that it's another year before release, that'll give ample time to ruminate over odd spoilers.

at this point things should just be totally made up to fuck with people. Given that it's another year before release, that'll give ample time to ruminate over odd spoilers.

At least we would have something to do.

I feel like posting this for solo is sort of like shining a laser pointer for my cat:

Long novels written today are perhaps a contradiction: the dimension of time has been shattered, we cannot love or think except in fragments of time each of which goes off along its own trajectory and immediately disappears. We can rediscover the continuity of time only in the novels of that period when time no longer seemed stopped and did not yet seem to have exploded, a period that lasted no more than a hundred years.

You turn the book over in your hands, you scan the sentences on the back of the jacket, generic phrases that don’t say a great deal. So much the better, there is no message that indiscreetly outshouts the message that the book itself must communicate directly, that you must extract from the book, however much or little it may be. Of course, this circling of the book, too, this reading around it before reading inside it, is a part of the pleasure in a new book, but like all preliminary pleasures, it has its optimal duration if you want it to serve as a thrust toward the more substantial pleasure of the consummation of the act, namely the reading of the book.

- Italo Calvino, if on a winter's night a traveler

It would be amazing if there was a fan-faked Unholy Consult that "leaked" just to fuck with people.

whatever. we can sythesize this seeming antithesis. cnaiur was fane reincarnated. and then meppa was fane rereincarnated. and then when he gets his salad tossed, there'll be a guy in the third trilogy who is fane rerereincarnated. the 'soul' is just the signified endlessly reiterated in the body of the signifier, the defered difference that the poststructuralists dreamed.

Logs please? It'd be easier than everyone keeping it open hoping to stumble upon tidbits.

Problem is it only keeps the last few posts and only the moderators/admins can access its history. But in addition to what was said above I remember him saying that there were some "mindfuck reveals" concerning the Consult, and that where the series is going is not something that anyone has theorized online or predicted (apart from a few guesses).

He's not sure how Bakker could allow Pat to post the rest of chapter 1 because it would be insanely spoilerific, but that remains the plan so far as he knows.

Well, it's chapter one, so it wouldn't bother me if I read it. My guess is it has something to do with Dunyain women.

Anyone asked him there were any Hundred PoVs?

[CENSORED IN CASE HE DECIDES TO PUT IT IN SPOILER TAGS]

So reincarnation is a confirmed thing then? I wonder if that implies damnation isn't necessarily eternal. I wonder if it's like Hell in Chinese/Japanese Buddhism where you can fall down a level into a hell (or go up one) depending your karma i.e. you don't necessarily reincarnate onto Earth.

But if Bakkerverse has confirmed Samsara, then the twist all along that the Absolute the Dunyain were after was Nirvana after all, heh.

Ever are fans decieved...

I would speak to the individuals who have spoken to me personally for clarity. Cursed be the fools who lead the blind astray!

Otherwise, Calibander attempted a really good list of questions in a PM that will make it clear very quickly what kind of questions I can/will/not answer in lockesnow's linked thread on SA - I will ask him if I can use it there.

I will also endeavour to find a transcript of the Quorum questions that have taken place already. If I find them, thank SilentRoamer for quizzing me at all. They'll be posted in the thread on SA.

If no one asks, clearly I can't know if I can answer or not. Bakker and I freestyled about this possibility of me sharing some info, though he didn't tell me explicitly that he'd be outting me a blog post ;). But if Bakker were Dunyain, clearly I am conditioned to fulfill some of purpose.

I'm still not convinced on participating here again (even moreso because I'm self-exiled from all content discussion and so I'd be little more than the obnoxious mouthpiece I was) but I hope to see you all at SA.

EDIT: Someone mentioned that I should edit this for links.

Ever are fans decieved...

. . .

If no one asks, clearly I can't know if I can answer or not. Bakker and I freestyled about this possibility of me sharing some info, though he didn't tell me explicitly that he'd be outting me a blog post ;). But if Bakker were Dunyain, clearly I am conditioned to fulfill some of purpose.

Wouldn't it be funny if it turned out that he had given you an entirely fake manuscript?

whatever. we can sythesize this seeming antithesis. cnaiur was fane reincarnated. and then meppa was fane rereincarnated. and then when he gets his salad tossed, there'll be a guy in the third trilogy who is fane rerereincarnated. the 'soul' is just the signified endlessly reiterated in the body of the signifier, the defered difference that the poststructuralists dreamed.

I get where your coming from, but i gotta feeling that Cnauir is gonna show up. And it aint gonna be happy times between him and kelhuss. Matter of fact, it wouldnt suprise me if his given some important knowledge to the Consult of the Dunyain.

Archived