Bakker XXVII: Shimeh by way of Momemn

Rhom

Ok correct me if im wrong. Iwas reading over on TSA a thread about wether its plausible for Moe Sr. or kelhuss to actually "ascend" into a god or already has in Moe case. But i gather the "gods" the hundred are actually demons or chiprang. So...what your guys thoughts. Is it possible for a human to ascend to becoming the "god", or does this just not seem possible considering what the hundred actually are. Inri Sejenus was only a prophet if i remember correctly. All this talk of TUC is just getting me all worked up. I definitely need to do a re-read.

ETA: me personally believe kelhuss to be a "fake". It was serwe who first saw the halo's and she got ball rolling with her relentless belief in kelhuss. Then he used his Dunyain skills to ninja everyone into believing him to be a "walking god". Its also why i believe Cnauir still has a part to play, in at least exposing kelhuss.

Wouldn't it be funny if it turned out that he had given you an entirely fake manuscript?

You're saying that Madness is a red herring? Interesting...

Its also why i believe Cnauir still has a part to play, in at least exposing kelhuss.

He already played his part in exposing Kellhus.

I get where your coming from, but i gotta feeling that Cnauir is gonna show up. And it aint gonna be happy times between him and kelhuss. Matter of fact, it wouldnt suprise me if his given some important knowledge to the Consult of the Dunyain.

But all of this has already happened...

You're saying that Madness is a red herring? Interesting...

He already played his part in exposing Kellhus.

But all of this has already happened...

He exposed him as being a prince of nothing, but he never taught anyone how to avoid being controlled by a dunyain. This is what im talking about. He will truly expose him.

He exposed him as being a prince of nothing, but he never taught anyone how to avoid being controlled by a dunyain. This is what im talking about. He will truly expose him.

Wasn't he the one who exposed him as Dunyain to both Achamian and the Consult? Which is what lead to Achamian's entire arc in the AE?

Anyway I doubt there is anything Cnaiur could teach anyone that would be useful against Kellhus at this point, he's Aspect-Emperor and about to reach Golgotterath, not the prince of nothing that he was in the beginning.

Wasn't he the one who exposed him as Dunyain to both Achamian and the Consult? Which is what lead to Achamian's entire arc in the AE?

Anyway I doubt there is anything Cnaiur could teach anyone that would be useful against Kellhus at this point, he's Aspect-Emperor and about to reach Golgotterath, not the prince of nothing that he was in the beginning.

Its just a dream of mine....can't a man have a dream?

See this why i need to do a re-read. Serwe u could very well be right. But, i only remember Cnauir outing Kelhuss to the "kings", wich then led to the Circumfix. Now, your probably right, i blazed through the books and its been well over a year since i finished them. I bring up this stuff about Cnauir because i loved his character and im just hoping he'll show up again. Come on, it is a fantasy, and we all now supposedly dead ultimate warriors show back up all the time. Like i said, just a pipe dream.

But if Bakkerverse has confirmed Samsara, then the twist all along that the Absolute the Dunyain were after was Nirvana after all, heh.

Aha, that makes sense, So clearly that means the No God is Kurt Cobain, right?

Aha, that makes sense, So clearly that means the No God is Kurt Cobain, right?

Brings whole new meaning to the song Rape Me...

Very little is known of Aurax, save that he is a ranking member of the Consult and the twin brother of Aurang. Mandate scholars speculate that it was he who first taught the Tekne science to the Mangaecca.

Any idea on how is it that Mandate scholars are able to speculate on such things?

Any idea on how is it that Mandate scholars are able to speculate on such things?

Books from the time? Seswatha memories? Same way historians in our world speculate about who William Shakespeare really was, etc.?

This whole idea of the "info bomb" in the TUC that Madness/Bakker talked about kind of worries me a bit. If it turns out that a significant portion of the glossary and the histories that we've been told so far are false only for him to surprise us with a "twist" revelation then it might feel like a cheap trick tbh, depending on how Bakker handles it.

Books from the time? Seswatha memories? Same way historians in our world speculate about who William Shakespeare really was, etc.?

I don't think that there are books from the time that recorded such a thing, unless they were written by the Consult? I do think that Seswatha knew too many things that he's not supposed to: Heron Spear kills NG, Ark birthed the Inchoroi, etc... he might have had contacts within the Consult.

I don't think that there are books from the time that recorded such a thing, unless they were written by the Consult? I do think that Seswatha knew too many things that he's not supposed to: Heron Spear kills NG, Ark birthed the Inchoroi, etc... he might have had contacts within the Consult.

why not? People write things down about their enemies. It was war. I mean there were only two Inchoroi so the speculation didn't have to focus on too many people.

Not that they wouldn't do it. I just don't see how they could know about something that probably took place inside the Ark, or how they even knew about Aurax in the first place without someone from the Consult actually telling them.

Archived