(Book Spoilers) If they remove <this> the episode will be ruined.

Mr Hodor

Re watching the Mockingbird. Might have found a reason (not nec a good one) for the Your Sister change up. In the immediately preceding scene there is a long dialog about Your Sister. So maybe weird symmetry. A reach but otherwise I don't get it.

Nice catch. Still weird, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone help me with this little theory? Since Jamie is going to dorne next season.

I'm thinking because of the exclusion of tysha,Jamie and tyrion ending on bad terms, no mention of cersei fucking lancel or anyone else, that D&D know that Jamie and tyrion never see each other again,and since there sending him to dorne next season I'm thinking he may be taking arys oakhearts place, Meaning he will die SO! No need for brienne to take him to LSH, no reason for him to be in the river lands to speak about his oath to catelyn,and no reason for him to ever burn a letter from cersei because they excluded the lancel kettlblack story? Sooo pretty much Jamie is going to die next season and there will maybe be no LS because they excluded those couple of little story points...am I right in thinking that? Or completely off?

Completely off.

Jaime is almost universally accepted (95% of the forum) as the valonqar. He needs to kill Cersei.

A large part of the forum (33%) thinks Tyrion will betray Dany as the betrayal for love, his love for Jaime. So...

And that means Jaime is Quentyned. Hell no. In GRRM I trust.

I really wish they'd just stick to the character arcs in the books. They're clearly trying to simplify the narrative to make the show/writing easier to handle/easier for the audiences to follow - I get this.. but omitting the most crucial element of an arc in Tyrion/Tysha truth.. come on. That's so bad. Tyrion's character is forever changed without this fact - maybe Varys will inform him of this fact since he left on that ship with Tyrion. Here's hoping. The meddling around of storyline is just messy.

As for Stoneheart.. I'll admit it - I was so disappointed. BUT then I realised it's not yet time for her to be revealed. Bringing her back at the end of S4 would mean we wouldn't see her until Brienne comes across her and the brotherhood, which is towards the end of A Feast For Crows. The way that storylines going.. I don't see her reaching LSH until the end of S5.. with Jamie going to Dorne and all (which I'm FURIOUS about - even though his 'Feast' Chapters were quite uneventful)

As for Stoneheart.. I'll admit it - I was so disappointed. BUT then I realised it's not yet time for her to be revealed. Bringing her back at the end of S4 would mean we wouldn't see her until Brienne comes across her and the brotherhood, which is towards the end of A Feast For Crows.

The thing is, because D&D refuse to tell us for certain if she's gone or not, by now most Unsullied know who she is.

The complete adaptation is ruined. I see no reason to watch it for the reason of watching GRRM's books made into a film.

It's a fanfic. And to be honest, there are better ones our there.

Can't believe it yet. Season one and two were so amazing and three was okay. But now this wonderful and truly perfect adaptation has become the worst possible one.

The complete adaptation is ruined. I see no reason to watch it for the reason of watching GRRM's books made into a film.

It's a fanfic. And to be honest, there are better ones our there.

Can't believe it yet. Season one and two were so amazing and three was okay. But now this wonderful and truly perfect adaptation has become the worst possible one.

Remember Qarth?

Remember Qarth?

I do. I like both the book and show version..I actually prefer here the show version, even if I would have loved Xaro being less important and more of Quaithe and Pyat, characters they presented really good.

I liked the whole "Nothing. Thank you for teaching me this lesson" thing, as it really made a point, but after reading the books, and rewatching the show a few times, it could have been done better.

And they could have had the Barristan reveal at the finale instead of the imprisonment of Xaro.

But yeah..I actually liked that story altering. It is fanfic..kinda. But it was good.

Still always prefer staying true to the book.

Archived