(Book Spoilers) If they remove <this> the episode will be ruined.

Mr Hodor

Guys, don't be silly. Do you really think omission means non-existence? It just means it's going to get pushed back to next season. Silly Jon Snows who know nothing

It is possible she will be like the Reeds and show up next season, but I think she will be like Coldhands and be cut entirely.

You make an important point, but not having Stoneheart in as the final close out scene just seems like stupidity. I was really surprised that Jamie and Tyrion ended on good terms and no wherever whores go?

Does anyone even LIKE 'wherever whores go' I mean SERIOUSLY!?!

For me it will be ruined if they cut out

1. Tysha and "wherever whores go"

2. She's been fucking Lancel and osmund kettleback and the moon boy Or something similar

3. Lady Stoneheart

haha oh uh, none of those were included. Instead we got necessary yet awesome Hound/Brienne fight, we got the children throwing fire bombs at jason and the argonauts skeletons and confirmation that jojen dies in the winds of winter.

Edit: Jason and the Argonauts not Clash of the Titans. It's late and I'm tired, apologies.

I don't mind the "wherever whore go" being omitted. I figured they would omit Tysha b/c they did nothing to remind us of her over the last couple of years, which is what makes the omission of LS even more confusing b/c they constantly reminded us of Catelyn all season long.

I don't know if The Tyrion thing even made sense without the Tysha impetus to go to Tywin's room. I asked my unsullied husband if it made sense to him that Tyrion went there and he said that he got that Tyrion was mad, but that he should have gone after Cersei and maybe he didn't go after her since he loves Jaime so his father was the next best thing. That explanation to me shows that the reasoning for his action is lost. It just didn't have the same emotional impact. IMO

http://winteriscoming.net/2014/06/16/alex-graves-on-the-scene-fans-were-expecting-to-see/

Graves need to shut his hole. He is a good director when it comes to certain scenes but he just sounds so disconnected from reality.

Oh my god, does the man not learn? Though drinking game: every time he says "season." Doesn't really mean anything, and he is being idiotically reductive about her character.

Oh my god, does the man not learn? Though drinking game: every time he says "season." Doesn't really mean anything, and he is being idiotically reductive about her character.

The fact they even try to come up with defense is pathetic. He doesn't even understand her character and I doubt D&D are less wrong than he is.

And trying to blame the fans from expecting iconic moment from the books? Awful.

The fact they even try to come up with defense is pathetic. He doesn't even understand her character and I doubt D&D are less wrong than he is.

And trying to blame the fans from expecting iconic moment from the books? Awful.

Seriously, Graves is an idiot. It's like if they cut the RW and he goes "come one, a single scene with multiple major characters dying? It is sort of, what are we doing with that?" It's called the story!

http://winteriscoming.net/2014/06/16/alex-graves-on-the-scene-fans-were-expecting-to-see/

Graves need to shut his hole. He is a good director when it comes to certain scenes but he just sounds so disconnected from reality.

So he basically thinks that GRRM's writing is shit and we [they] did a way better job of putting the story together... Hell, we even brought back Jason & the Argonauts/Castlevania skeletons... If that isnt awesome I dont know what is... :bs:

A Song of Ice and Fire : Original series of huge novels based on a pov system with characters as deep as they could be

Game of Thrones : Television series set in a medieval world with names from ASOIAF and events inspired by it.

I like Sandbox video games where you decide how the character created by the gamemakers turns out to be.

I do not like Sandbox adaptations where people take an original character and decide what to do with it.

Archived