Confessions from 2014

DreamSongs

Its 'Confessions' time again.

I confess that I read a post earlier today that referred to Jaime prior to the loss of his hand as 'pre-nub'.

That illustrates a lack of knowledge to me. No one refers to an amputation as a 'nub'. It is correctly called a stump. I also resent the assumption that some one is 'less than' as a person due to loss of a limb.

What is your pet peeve confession? No derision of other posters and their pet peeves allowed; otherwise this might be locked.

I have no idea why Val is popular at all, in how she is basically the definition of generic in my opinion. Honestly, the only thing I remember about her is her talking bad about Shireen.

When i first began the series, i was unattuned to the good guys, not always winning. Furthermore, just the basic concept, of killing off a MAIN character? MULTIPLE main characters? unheard of in my experience reading and watching.

And now, everything else i read or watch, just seems so.... predictable. pathetically predictable. I used to enjoy that show, Once Upon A Time, when it started, and then i realized, no one actually dies in that series. Like with other series. They may tease the death of a main character, perhaps even kill them, but they always come back, just in time for a happy ending.

It's unrealistic.

George has ruined all other works for me with his unpredictability. I cant measure anything else up to it because of this.

im a sweet, sweet summer child. green.

I have to admit that I'm on this site way too often, that I get excited when I see new posts by some of my favorite author/posters (mladen, butterbumps, fire eater, apple Martini to name a few) also, that alot of the time I'm completely blown away by the level of genius in regard to said posters. And, I stopped caring about R+L=j.

I have to admit that I'm on this site way too often, that I get excited when I see new posts by some of my favorite author/posters (mladen, butterbumps, fire eater, apple Martini to name a few) also, that alot of the time I'm completely blown away by the level of genius in regard to said posters. And, I stopped caring about R+L=j.

I have a peev about one of these posters but I won't get into that :)

Im more excited for TWOIAF than TWOW, I prefer the history of ASOIAF more than I do the current story.

I hope everybody dies they are all horrible horrible horrible inhumane power hungry monsters who shouldn't be anywhere near that ugly chair let alone be able to rule their regions.

I prefer the Greyjoys over the Lannisters(ugh, now I need to go bathe)

Well, at least the Greyjoys are open about their awfulness with them boasting it out load with their House Words while the Lannisters attempt to hide it.

Where do I start...

1. I hate seeing the names Ashara and Arthur Dayne.

2. I find using the "it's medieval, don't judge by 21st century standards" argument a cop out, and only serves to white wash characters.

3. I could care less about Blood and Cheese, and it's all thanks to JQC :cheers:

4. After season four I loathe that show and everything it stands for.

5. I've learned that unless the victims are Arya, Sansa, Rickon, Jon, or Bran, Daenerys can do literally anything to Westeros with her armies and dragons I'd still root for her.

I have a special sort of loathing for the fandom of this series. Its black and deep. Never thought i would ever feel that way about the fanbase for something i liked. Wow.

Me too. The Lannisters are overrated. Asha wins. :commie:

Every time i see a thread with Lyanna's name in it, i wince. And theres so many of them!

Areo Hotah is the business. Bee's tits right there.

I root for Aegon even if hes fake.

I have no idea why Val is popular at all, in how she is basically the definition of generic in my opinion. Honestly, the only thing I remember about her is her talking bad about Shireen.

She doesnt seem to be happening in the show, and ill be honest. I dont miss her at all.

Speaking of the show, im still wondering where the Shavepate is. Which leads me to my next confession:

I like the Shavepate.

Archived