GRRM Cameo on Funny or Die Skit

Westeros

When he was last in LA, we learned that George R.R. Martin was filming something for comedy website Funny or Die, but details were sparse.

Well, now that video has been released—the newest segment of the running “Gay of Thrones” sketch—and GRRM’s appearance is a hilarious homage to nothing less than The Princess Bride:

Didn’t see that coming—brilliant!

Visit the Site!

When he was last in LA, we learned that George R.R. Martin was filming something for comedy website Funny or Die, but details were sparse.

Well, now that video has been released—the newest segment of the running “Gay of Thrones” sketch—and GRRM’s appearance is a hilarious homage to nothing less than The Princess Bride:

Gay of Thrones S4 EP â10â: Future Legendary Children from Funny Or Die

Didn’t see that coming—brilliant!

Visit the Site!

Okay, that was awesome XD Especially the "I didn't say he was dead!" part. That was pure brilliance.

LOL @ "I didn't say he was dead. You'll have to wait until the next book!" :lmao:

So... could this be a clue that Jon Snow may not really be dead...?

that's exactly what I thought, and the guy's name is even Jonathan... I'm going to hold on to that thought for the next 5 years until TWoW

America has some very strange sensibilities.You can talk about "fisting whilst walking" and call dwarfs "munch munch",but you avoid at all costs the notion of showing female nipples.

That would really corrupt the younger mind.

The only laugh the entire series gave me was the Martin cameo.

• 5 months later...

Archived