Character(s) you have started to like in 2014?

Do you have a character who you previously hated, disliked, were indifferent to or didn't care about, but during the course of this year you have started to like?

For example, I previously didn't like Littlefinger all that much somewhat because of Aiden Gillen (sorry :( ) and because I thought that he had gotten his current position too easily. However during this year I reread Sansa's post KL SoS and FfC chapters, and I really started to like how he planned stuff and how he used his pawns in the Game.

Garlan and Willas Tyrell. Was indifferent to them but especially Garlan became a fave. (We have yet to experience Willas first hand).

But I started to dislike Margaery and Olenna more, to whom I was indifferent to as well.

So I guess my Tyrell opinion evened out.

Garlan and Willas Tyrell. Was indifferent to them but especially Garlan became a fave. (We have yet to experience Willas first hand).

But I started to dislike Margaery and Olenna more, to whom I was indifferent to as well.

So I guess my Tyrell opinion evened out.

The story about Willas naming Garlan the Gallant was awesome.

Yes it was. Also liked that there was no bad blood between Willas and Oberyn despite getting crippled and their families being enemies in general.

I also like Mace, because he's probably the luckiest guy in the series. I personally still like both Olenna and Margaery. What do you think of Loras? I don't hate the guy, but he's my least favorite Tyrell, although his relationship with Jaime is interesting.

I also like Mace, because he's probably the luckiest guy in the series. I personally still like both Olenna and Margaery. What do you think of Loras? I don't hate the guy, but he's my least favorite Tyrell, although his relationship with Jaime is interesting.

Personally I absolutely loathe Mace, he's a lot what I hate in real life as well. I can see why some think he's clever but that's up to interpretation.

I think Olenna is just annoying in the books (like her in the show though) and strongly dislike her, while I would say I only slightly dislike Margaery.

I don't hate Loras, but he is a tad bit too arrogant and such, although the assault on Dragonstone took some balls which I didn't expect. All in all I see him like the spoiled little brother to Willas/Garlan. I rank him below Margaery but still above Olenna and far above Mace.

Personally I absolutely loathe Mace, he's a lot what I hate in real life as well. I can see why some think he's clever but that's up to interpretation.

I think Olenna is just annoying in the books (like her in the show though) and strongly dislike her, while I would say I only slightly dislike Margaery.

I don't hate Loras, but he is a tad bit too arrogant and such, although the assault on Dragonstone took some balls which I didn't expect. All in all I see him like the spoiled little brother to Willas/Garlan. I rank him below Margaery but still above Olenna and far above Mace.

I don't think he's clever, far from it. I just find him very funny, and I love the fact that he currently has the power that all of the players want, and that it has pretty much fallen into his lap.

I don't think he's clever, far from it. I just find him very funny, and I love the fact that he currently has the power that all of the players want, and that it has pretty much fallen into his lap.

From that standpoint I can agree. But I got the creeping suspicion that his lucky strike will end in the near future (his not his house's).

Oh, and Lyonel Baratheon.

I am a fan of the house in general, but think that the contemporary 3 brothers can be colossal pricks in their own regard respectively. Lyonel seemed like a well-balanced combination of the brothers and everything a Baratheon should be.

Archived