Crackpot - Daario Naharis

Dunk tha Lunk

Who is Daario Naharis and whats his beef, there's no note of his age, other than hes older than Dany. He's got eyes that are "almost purple" and he obviously dyes his hair..... secret Targ, possible Rhaegar??? Dont actually believe it myself, but opinions please

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Rhaegar is dead... GRRM said so... The end... Unless of course you believe that we are all deceived in order to be so surprised when Rhaegar roaming around reappears... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But who is Daario Naharis????

Ah, questions for the philosophers... He is what he says he is, no more and no less.

Nah i dont really think hes Rheagar, just dont think is is what he says & us not knowing his age pisses me off as much as his pointy beard does, the gimp

Then I would suggest reread of all chapters Daario appears, dissecting possible clues and pieces of foreshadowing and see where that leads you. This way we could shoot blanks all day long guessing who he is without any idea of who he is supposed to be.

Then I would suggest reread of all chapters Daario appears, dissecting possible clues and pieces of foreshadowing and see where that leads you. This way we could shoot blanks all day long guessing who he is without any idea of who he is supposed to be.

Ha i am doing, as we speak, and its led me to here.....

Dario is Euron is Benjen is Mance is Rhaegar is Stannis is Tywin is the Dusky woman. It is not known but people post crap threads like it out of bored desperation for some insight into a decades old story that the author stubbornly refuses to concentrate on and instead writes side stories and novella compilations

Nah i dont really think hes Rheagar, just dont think is is what he says & us not knowing his age pisses me off as much as his pointy beard does, the gimp

I disagree I think he is exactly who he appears to be. A vicious, ruthless unprincipled killer dressed up in fancy duds. The problem is that Dany doesn't seem to see that when everyone else does.

Thats actually an idea, LOLZ. Even worse than mine

Not even close to as bad as yours. Rhaegar was killed on the trident, no way Robert walks away from the fight leaving an ounce of breath in Rhaegar. Daario is described as 'of an age with Daenerys' and Rhaegar was at least 20 years older. Benjen is older than Daenerys by approximately 7-8 years so this also rules him out, but we don't KNOW that Benjen is dead like we do Rhaegar, so there is the possibilty.

However these theories about Daario are all just nonsense, he is a sellsword, that is who he is and has been for many many years.

Archived