On a scale of Ned to Patchface.....

OberynBlackfyre

I'd say around Tyrion. We've (fans) read up and over thought every possible outcome from what we know, and we can't get what could be out've the back of our minds (like Tysha.) Also although we appreciate our father (GRRM) on some level, we feel like he could've treated us better (kind of a stretch. Not complaining, but it would be great if they came out faster!)

I'd say around Tyrion. We've (fans) read up and over thought every possible outcome from what we know, and we can't get what could be out've the back of our minds (like Tysha.) Also although we appreciate our father (GRRM) on some level, we feel like he could've treated us better (kind of a stretch. Not complaining, but it would be great if they came out faster!)

yeah I'd Im somewhere around Stannis/dany area. I mean with books like these, with such ardent followers, I would think he would make it not only a priority. but his ONLY priority. Although I forget he's a hippie. And as my mom and dad were hippies I can attest that time and hippies don't mix.

Also, some of the people around here are getting stir crazy

I sorta expect the book (Winds) to come out in 2018.I am used to a several year wait for the books by now

possible, although that would therefore make it the longest wait for one of his books period. If he stays on the six year mark, then 2017 should be it.

It probably doesn't help that the tv show is on schedule to overtake the books in a season.

What the hell happened to the days of ~2 years per book with the first 3 books?

there is no way the show is overtaking the books in a year. AFFC and ADWD will take at least three years to get through.

but book spoilers they contain...and no Stoneheart...I may stop watching the show honestly

there is no way the show is overtaking the books in a year. AFFC and ADWD will take at least three years to get through.

but book spoilers they contain...and no Stoneheart...I may stop watching the show honestly

Hate to break it to you, but there's no way they are spending 3 years on just those two books, when they plan on being done with the show in 3 years' time. It is more likely to be 1-1.5 seasons to go through both of those books.

Yea, I'm done watching the show after seeing the Jojen episode this season. I'm more upset because all of the side plot deviations they are making up are useless and not well done at all. But when the spoilers start rolling in soon I would definitely stop watching.

Hate to break it to you, but there's no way they are spending 3 years on just those two books, when they plan on being done with the show in 3 years' time. It is more likely to be 1-1.5 seasons to go through both of those books.

where are you getting said information from though? I haven't seen any timeline at all. And I mean how are they trying to plan to be done with the in three years when there ar 4 more books to cover? Thats not logic at all, if they believe that.

I'd say I'm at a Prince Rhaegel level myself. I just dance naked around my house while waiting for the book to come out

haha I don't agree that Rhaegar is that level crazy....thats more like Vylaars brother in Dunk and Egg lol

Yea, I'm done watching the show after seeing the Jojen episode this season. I'm more upset because all of the side plot deviations they are making up are useless and not well done at all. But when the spoilers start rolling in soon I would definitely stop watching.

exactly. Plus they had to go all CGI with Leaf using some crazy fire magic when she really used a torch in the books but you can't put in a subtle magic thing like the Black Gate?????

Not to mention the fact that soo many people take that as confirmation of Jojens death, and that there is an existing Night King for the others, and that the Lannisters had a beetle crushing cousin and all that crazy nonsense

I furthermore still have belief that Michelle was bluffing

If she was, then I'd say that's really fucked up and a little insulting to a fan base like this. UNless they use another actress to play Stoneheart, which is originally what I thought they would do......

but given the misses of this season, I think there will only be more misses.

where are you getting said information from though? I haven't seen any timeline at all. And I mean how are they trying to plan to be done with the in three years when there ar 4 more books to cover? Thats not logic at all, if they believe that.

Because there's no reason to believe that they have to devote a season per book, especially since they will start to blend them all together more than before.

Because there's no reason to believe that they have to devote a season per book, especially since they will start to blend them all together more than before.

oooh so no one actually SAID that.....and even though they took two seasons on this ONE book...? Yeah man, the show will be on for i'd say ten seasons (as thats the usual cut off for most popular shows)

Archived