sean bean Legends

barneyfife

any of you seen the peviews for this?

i looked and didnt see another thread on it if there is then close this 1.

anyway its sean as a deep under cover asset idk what do you all think?
think it will be a big fail or maybe good?

sean bean is the main charactor so atleast they cant kill him off.

idk maybe a bit early it dont start till august but would like to hear what others think.
discuss.

lol.

Yeah, that's hilarious. Even if the show is good, he won't be in season 2. It's Sean Bean Karma - he should have died hundreds of times in "sharpe" and as such he must die in every other TV show/film he appears in.

TnT doesn't scream quality to me but we'll see

Yeah, that's hilarious. Even if the show is good, he won't be in season 2. It's Sean Bean Karma - he should have died hundreds of times in "sharpe" and as such he must die in every other TV show/film he appears in.

LOL. I love that, Sharpe Karma.

I saw a trailer for this and am not really too fussed.

I always thought it was the other way around, Sharpe is a safe haven where Sean Bean does not die created because he dies everywhere else.

• 4 weeks later...

did any of you see the new tv ad for this?

it says hes been shot inpaled blow up and beheaded and now hes coming to tnt lol.

then at the very end of the ad it has #dontkillseanbean lmao.

i dont no if it will be a good show but i did notice that the producer or director of homeland is working on the show.

Yeah, that's hilarious1. Even if the show is good, he won't be in season 2. It's Sean Bean Karma - he should have died hundreds of times in "sharpe" and as such he must die in every other TV show/film he appears in.

TnT doesn't scream quality to me but we'll see2

1. Yea, guest we all thought the same thing.

2. I don't think quality is the word you are looking for. The Closer/Major Crime, Falling Skies, and the new show, Murder in the First are all quality shows. They don't take any risk, and never go beyond being a quality show . Its kind of like CBS light, as in not as many bangs, booms, or girls in short skirts.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived