Board Issues 4

Angalin

Whilst on the editing pages, you afd a file by inserting this (took a random file as example):

[[File:John Picacio Ned Stark.jpg|300px]]

The size can be changed by changing the number in front of px. So from 300px into 250px, for example.

When I try to do so, no matter whether I try on phone of laptop, no matter which browser I use, the image won't show anymore after the number is changed.

About two weeks ago there was also trouble with uploading pictures, I read. Perhaps the two problems are connected?

Edited by Rhaenys_Targaryen

• 2 weeks later...

Since yesterday (or the day before yesterday, I'm not sure), the "Ignore" list ceased to work. I can see everything! And it's disturbing.

It seems that when the number of entries in that list exceeds 383 (yes, that's my list), it stops working altogether. Deleting names until it shrinks below the limit restores the functionality, until I need to again add another name.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I'm getting a sidebar add linking to http://www.hunkemoller.de/de_de/bhs/alle-bhs.html?utm_source=cadreon&utm_medium=display&utm_campaign=braparty

the Add / picture is boarderline not same for work.

I'm wondering if its possible to get that add removed from this site without too much trouble.

I was wondering if something could be done about the mobile pop-ups. Whenever I'm on my phone or ipad i get a bar at the bottom of the page. I can close it but the minute I go to another page it pops right back up, this makes it difficult an annoying to navigate from page to page through the forum. Thank you!

Hey guys.

I'm trying to upload new Sunfyre art on the wiki page. That can be seen on link below

http://dragonman14x.deviantart.com/art/Sunfyre-the-Golden-486855173

I keep getting this message

Upload warning

The upload directory (public) is not writable by the webserver.

From what I have read I am not the only one experiencing this problem. Anyone know how to fix?

Edited by arek

Though, weirdly, it allowed me to upload some files and not others. Two of them gave me a message such as "Could not rename file "/tmp/phpaDb8ob" to "public/4/4a/Tobho_Mott_TheMico.jpg"." Logging out and back in solved the issue, though only after I chose slightly different file names.

• 2 weeks later...

Whenever on the forum, I keep getting redirected to a site that claims to be an adobe flash player dowload. I've already dowloaded the recent adobe flash player and it doesnt seem legit. And my anti-virus is flagging it as containing a virus in the dowload.

"http://flash.zuqiuing.com/flash/gb/index.html?sid=284&dv1=ad278-gb&kw1=ad278-gb-xx&uuid=bf8eb5a7-0de4-44f3-6326-c9de90021288"

It's getting really frustrating!