Board Issues 4

Angalin

Funnily enough, just the other day I got the 431 issue on my own phone (Google Pixel 6a) as well. I cleared cookies and cache and it sorted out. I will make more attempts to see if we can improve the situation further.

• 2 weeks later...

Starting today the forum seems to be asking me if I’m a human (some message from cloud flare) and having to go through an additional verification screen when navigating here. I also have an annoyance pressing back on my iPhone is asking me to resubmit forms because of the ishuman thing.

Edited by Arakasi

1 hour ago, Arakasi said:

Starting today the forum seems to be asking me if I’m a human (some message from cloud flare) and having to go through an additional verification screen when navigating here. I also have an annoyance pressing back on my iPhone is asking me to resubmit forms because of the ishuman thing.

Yup, just getting this as well. The board is now taking ages to load a single page, my firewall trips up an "INFECTED WITH: BLACKLIST" alarm and then I get a "Cloud Flare is verifying you are human," message.

Apologies, folks. We're are trying to pinpoint an issue with high load on a server and are using Cloudflate's DDoS protection to try and filter traffic. We'll be taking it off tonight after I am home and can check a couple of things

1 hour ago, Ran said:

Apologies, folks. We're are trying to pinpoint an issue with high load on a server and are using Cloudflate's DDoS protection to try and filter traffic. We'll be taking it off tonight after I am home and can check a couple of things

Came here to whine about this. :D

Thanks, Ran.

Sounds like everyone is having issues. 431 has come back and bad lag. I've been getting the human thing too, but that hasn't been a huge issue. The 431 flag still confuses me because I've followed the steps I've found on DIY videos on YouTube and they tend to just be temporary fixes. Who knows. :dunno:

Appreciate all your work Ran. I'm sure you're have a headache. 

Edited by Mr. Chatywin et al.

Nothing to ruin one's Easter weekend such as a major IT headache, is there.  Sorry.

I have it on Chrome and Firefox.  On a desktop computer. Haven't checked as to fone or tablet, as I'm home and using the the desktop.

53 minutes ago, Zorral said:

Nothing to ruin one's Easter weekend such as a major IT headache, is there.

I imagine this is difficult enough for Ran to fix without you talking like Yoda.

1 hour ago, Werthead said:

The "verifying you're human" thing has come back again.

Let me know if it's gone now. Testing out some Cloudflare features and didn't realize it would bring that back unnecessarily.