Angalin

Board Issues 4

1,307 posts in this topic

An example of something I just quoted, from ADwD, Jaime:

“He posted sentries to see that no one left the confines of the village. He sent out scouts as well, to make certain no enemy took them unawares. It was near midnight when two came riding back with a woman they had taken captive. “She rode up bold as you please, m’lord, demanding words with you.”
Jaime scrambled to his feet. “My lady. I had not thought to see you again so soon.” Gods be good, she looks ten years older than when I saw her last. And what’s happened to her face? “That bandage … you’ve been wounded …”
“A bite.” She touched the hilt of her sword, the sword that he had given her. Oathkeeper. “My lord, you gave me a quest.”
“The girl. Have you found her?”
“I have,” said Brienne, Maid of Tarth.
“Where is she?”
“A day’s ride. I can take you to her, ser … but you will need to come alone. Elsewise, the Hound will kill her.”

What's in bold should really be in italics... :dunno:

I'll look into it. We have a big update we're doing sometime in January which may fix things.

For some reason, security check labelled asoiaf.westeros.org as an unsafe site. Not sure if this matters but I thought I'd better let you know.

48 minutes ago, Ran said:

What security check is this?

McAfee Security Scan. Dunno if it's any good, I'm not very PC-savvy.

1 hour ago, Ygrain said:

McAfee Security Scan. Dunno if it's any good, I'm not very PC-savvy.

More than likely, it is just a false positive. McAfee's online threat intelligence shows the site is safe. This site checker uses McAfee's SiteAdvisor API and shows that no Firewall is detected - this is probably what's causing the false positive.

2 hours ago, Consigliere said:

More than likely, it is just a false positive. McAfee's online threat intelligence shows the site is safe. This site checker uses McAfee's SiteAdvisor API and shows that no Firewall is detected - this is probably what's causing the false positive.

Alright. Thanks for checking up. 

@Ran Sorry for the false alarm.