Leave Stannis alone!

E-Ro

yaeah he wus just like arys becuz he did tah ting wervin he burnt people ta deaf becuz he evul unt arys wuld rape his wife aftaward becuz it mad him hard justis like staynis staynis unt arys is teh same fing!

...Davos is that you?

And let's clear this up too I ain't got no beef with him either He used to be like a hero to me I even believe I, had one of those 25 cent stickers on my re--frigerator Right next to Darth Vader And Darth must have put a hex on him for later I feel like it's my fault cause of the way that I stuck him up in between him and Lex Luther I killed Superman, I killed Super--man And how ironic, that I'd be the bad guy Kryptonite: The Green Chronic.

To be honest though, I was just mimicking the thought process of someone who asserts that "Stannis is just like aerys because they both burn people" I honestly cant think of a more shallow way to judge. Its like saying "cersei and tyrion are the same because they have blonde hair" or "gregor and ned both kill people with a greatsword so ned is a shorter version of gregor"

To be honest though, I was just mimicking the thought process of someone who asserts that "Stannis is just like aerys because they both burn people" I honestly cant think of a more shallow way to judge. Its like saying "cersei and tyrion are the same because they have blonde hair" or "gregor and ned both kill people with a greatsword so ned is a shorter version of gregor"

For the record I don't think Stannis is just like Aerys. I just thought that was hilarious..

and yes Tryion is a far worse person than Cersei :P

For the record I don't think Stannis is just like Aerys. I just thought that was hilarious..

and yes Tryion is a far worse person than Cersei :P

lol, hows this av working for you?

Archived