Your one wish

lyannaisalive

My wish: That the Others actually deliver and aren't just a "looming threat" that gets prevented.

Dawn is Lightbringer

^^I'd like to see more of Dawn, but more than that I want Lightbringer to be an actual sword that shows up and has to be "reinvigorated" via heart stabbing.

Jorah gets the girl.

^^I like Jorah a lot, but I'd rather see him continue being a tragic character when it comes to his luck with the ladies. However, I do want to see him become a major player of his own. I always thought it would be interesting if he somehow became a dragonrider and commanded his own military force. More than anything, though, I want him to somehow be Dany's ultimate downfall- either because she needs his help and he's not there because she got rid of him, or they've somehow become enemies and he's actively working against her. I just think that would be such a great and tragic twist.

Littlefinger is about to win the Game, but then it's all taken away from him, and he is exiled to Essos, were he begins his climb again.

^^Hahaha this would be the most teasing epilogue to ASOIAF. All is well, dangers have been dealt with, birds are singing, peace has prevailed, and then there's this dark twist where it's heavily implied that LF will come back with a vengeance. One of the things I've always found fascinating about Lf is he's almost like the evil version of the Count of Monte Cristo.

ARYA STARK SURVIVES.

^^I think it would be more interesting and in line with her character if she ends up being consumed by her anger and dies while killing/ trying to kill someone on her list.

No more Quentyn-style duds (I've got my eye on you, Marwyn)

^^Just curious, what makes you suspect that Marwyn will be a "dud"?

A POV chapter from an Other

^^Would be cool but I'd rather they stay mysterious.

Arya being sent on a mission to kill Jon Snow... that would be epic for all kinds of reasons.

^^I second that! She hesitates and fails and he kills her because she is disguised. Or any other outcome- this would just be awesome!

just give me the remaining books for me alone and now itself

so i can enjoy how others create more theories which maybe correct or turn out to be stupid

^^This made me chuckle. I've thought about this too when reading some of the more crazy theories.

My wish: That the Others actually deliver and aren't just a "looming threat" that gets prevented.

^^I'd like to see more of Dawn, but more than that I want Lightbringer to be an actual sword that shows up and has to be "reinvigorated" via heart stabbing.

^^I like Jorah a lot, but I'd rather see him continue being a tragic character when it comes to his luck with the ladies. However, I do want to see him become a major player of his own. I always thought it would be interesting if he somehow became a dragonrider and commanded his own military force. More than anything, though, I want him to somehow be Dany's ultimate downfall- either because she needs his help and he's not there because she got rid of him, or they've somehow become enemies and he's actively working against her. I just think that would be such a great and tragic twist.

^^Hahaha this would be the most teasing epilogue to ASOIAF. All is well, dangers have been dealt with, birds are singing, peace has prevailed, and then there's this dark twist where it's heavily implied that LF will come back with a vengeance. One of the things I've always found fascinating about Lf is he's almost like the evil version of the Count of Monte Cristo.

^^I think it would be more interesting and in line with her character if she ends up being consumed by her anger and dies while killing/ trying to kill someone on her list.

^^Just curious, what makes you suspect that Marwyn will be a "dud"?

^^Would be cool but I'd rather they stay mysterious.

^^I second that! She hesitates and fails and he kills her because she is disguised. Or any other outcome- this would just be awesome!

^^This made me chuckle. I've thought about this too when reading some of the more crazy theories.

I saw an interesting theory that Dawn is pale as Milkglass because it has to be reinvigorated, such as stabbing it through someone's heart again to make it give off heat and change colors

Arya and Nymeria live happily ever after together...or just keep killing a lot of people.

I think Arya will survive. If one more Stark will have to die I think it will be Sansa, cause - as you know - when winter comes the pack survives and the lone wolf dies...and Sansa is the one who has 1. lost her direwolf and 2. is the one who got herself seperated from the pack (Starks) by her treasons (she lied instead of helping her sister with her testimony about the fight with Joffrey, she ran to Cersei and betrayed her fathers plans....she prefered southron Court in KL to the northern life home at Winterfell....

Arya pulls a John Mcclane and wipe out all the living Frey responsible for the Red Wedding

Arya and Nymeria live happily ever after together...or just keep killing a lot of people.

Both of these together, along with an Arya speech straight out of Gladiator: "My name is Arya Stark, the Night Wolf, Ghost of Harrenhal, brother to a murdered king, daughter to a murdered lord. Loyal to the true King in the North, and to House Stark, and I will have my vengeance for your crimes. Nymeria, kill."

Both of these together, along with an Arya speech straight out of Gladiator: "My name is Arya Stark, the Night Wolf, Ghost of Harrenhal, brother to a murdered king, daughter to a murdered lord. Loyal to the true King in the North, and to House Stark, and I will have my vengeance for your crimes. Nymeria, kill."

co sign.

Archived