compendium of crackpot theories

Malik Ambar

Why am I doing this? Well because we are now past the point where someone compile a list of the most stupid but hilarious crackpot theories to date (and I have a lot of free time on my hand perhaps).This collection contains gems from this forum, reddit and a lot of sources

1.Benjen stark is behind the woes of statk family

2. Daenerys's entire storyline is her hallucination

3. Eddard and ned stark are two different people, one is dead and the other in hiding plotting revenge

4. Mance is rhaegar, ashara is lemore, taena is elia ,maester aemon was aerys in hiding

5.Balon is alive ,in hiding and in league with euron

6. Jon snow is aegon 6 , aegon is ned stark's bastard and gerold dayne is also a Targaryen bastard (jon's twin apparently). It gets worse:the aegon we were introduced with is illyrio's son and aegon stark is yet to be introduced)

7. Varys is serra mopatis

8. Hodor is undercover other keeping an eye on bran.

9. Others built a wall to keep stannis baratheon away

Feel free to make your own contributions to this list

Asha is a Man

Tyrion and Penny Breed a Race of Dwarves

Eurio Greyharis

Tywin is a Good Person (the very definition of crackpot)

Aerys Molested Tywin (more likely than the above theory)

'

When I first read that Tyrion and Penny theory I couldn't stop laughing for hours and then after laughing I started to think that it had better come true :cheers:

'

When I first read that Tyrion and Penny theory I couldn't stop laughing for hours and then after laughing I started to think that it had better come true :cheers:

Kind of scary that he could own Casterly Rock, the best gold mine in Westeros? *sigh*

However, I think he'd be more likely to support Penny and turn it into... I'm so sorry, a theme park.

Kind of scary that he could own Casterly Rock, the best gold mine in Westeros? *sigh*

However, I think he'd be more likely to support Penny and turn it into... I'm so sorry, a theme park.

didnt the casterly rocks gold mines run dry?

Did you read my "Jon Snow Master Plan" of Jon glamouring as Bowen who's glamouring as Tormund who's glamouring as Jon Snow but unknowningly gets stabbed? (Or something to that effect, who knows)

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/113648-jon-snow-the-two-hour-plan-magic-and-mystery/

Every time I read it, it gets more interesting. And I'm the one who wrote it, lol.

That was show only, and I was under the impression from Elio and Linda that this was completely false.

yes i also think it was from the show only ...we never hear about that in books do we

Danny is daughter of Ser Bonifer and Rhaella and Davos is son of Ser Bonifer and RHaella ..

i dont know which one gets the first place

Why am I doing this? Well because we are now past the point where someone compile a list of the most stupid but hilarious crackpot theories to date (and I have a lot of free time on my hand perhaps).This collection contains gems from this forum, reddit and a lot of sources

1.Benjen stark is behind the woes of statk family

2. Daenerys's entire storyline is her hallucination

3. Eddard and ned stark are two different people, one is dead and the other in hiding plotting revenge

4. Mance is rhaegar, ashara is NOT lemore, taena is elia ,maester aemon was aerys in hiding

5.Balon is alive ,in hiding and in league with euron

6. Jon snow is aegon 6 , aegon is ned stark's bastard and gerold dayne is also a Targaryen bastard (jon's twin apparently). It gets worse:the aegon we were introduced with is illyrio's son and aegon stark is yet to be introduced)

7. Varys is serra mopatis

8. Hodor is undercover other keeping an eye on bran.

9. Others built a wall to keep stannis baratheon away

Feel free to make your own contributions to this list

Fixed.

One of the craziest I've read here was the dusky woman is truly Euron who turned into his brother's sex slave just for the lulz of watching Vic's jaw drop and make a hole all the way to Westeros after he finds out that his brother's gifts are truly tainted.

Also the theories that every dead guy is truly just hiding in waiting to reveal him or herself as a secret Targ.

Archived