compendium of crackpot theories

Malik Ambar

My Ultra Crackpot: Daario Naharis' secret identity as Daario Naharis, Blackfyre descendant.

This is a back up for the possibility that Aegon is actually Rhaegar and Elia's son, because we have to have at least one Blackfyre in the story.

ETA: I also came up with Val as Night's Queen 2.0; BtB as LH, and NK; NK & NQ as Romeo & Juliet. Oh, and there's my Wighting Theory.

I really liked Darkstar as the real Viserys. Not possible, but it would have been awesome.

Bran the warg is simultaneously the builder, the burner, the hung, the ship wright and the blue eyed giant.

Tormund is Maege Mormont's paramour

The well known emo prince became the weeper.

Ned promised Lyanna to avenge Rhaegar, that's why he ended up causing Robert's death.

Beyond the lands of always winter lays the most terrible and evil place in the whole planetos: the Isle of Nuncles

Azor Ahai was a man from Yiti that led a genocidal campaign against the cities of the bloodless men.

The wall is made of blood, the blood of the others.

Dornishmen are werewolves (they say, don't drink with Dornishmen when the moon is full)

The Bite is to the east of the Neck because of the Boltons.

Dolorous Edd will become the 999th commander of the night's watch.

Bran Stark and Willas Tyrell are the same person, Brandon Snow. Brandon Snow also happens to be the bastard son of Olenna Tyrell and Ned Stark. I simply couldn't breathe after this one.

My really really real crackpot:

Daario Naharis is just Daario Naharis, a morally bankrupt Tyroshi sellsword, and that's all he is.

Really crackpot there. GRRM said something about there being more to Daario, so I don't think he gets to be just Daario. Poor guy. Oh the sad, sad life of a sellsword (who gets lots of booty, of both varieties).

Roose Bolton is actually Vladimir Putin (or more accurately Vladimir Bolton and will become the King in the North and PwwP when he saves weak Westerosi Capitalist peasants from their skin. Now that you've read this, you can never unread it and whenever Bolton speaks ( in either the books or the show) you'll have to dub a Russian accent over it. Seriously just picture Putin as Roose Bolton there's virtually no difference.

Archived