The Ultimate Ending To ASOIAF

Broken Wolf

Keep in mind, this is only what I'd like to happen, not what WILL happen. Also, this is the books I'm talking about, not the show.

Monarchs on the Iron Throne: Aegon Targaryen VI & Daenerys Stormborn
Monarchs in the North: Brandon Stark VI & Meera Reed
Monarchs of the Mountain & Vale: Harrold Hardyng & Sansa Stark
Monarchs of the Iron Islands: Victarion Greyjoy & the dusky woman
Monarchs of the Rock: Tyrion Lannister & Tysha
Monarch of the Reach: Willas Tyrell & Talla Tarly
Monarchs of the Stormlands: Shireen Baratheon & Edric Storm
Monarchs of Dorne: Arianne Martell & Daemon Sand
Monarchs of the Free Folk: Aemon Steelsong & a possible daughter of Sigorn Thenn and Alys Karstark (Eventually)

Small Council of King's Landing:
Hand of the King: Jon Snow
Master of Coin: Tommen Lannister
Master of Laws: Davos Seaworth
Master of Whisperers: Varys
Master of Ships: Theon Greyjoy (I know he's in a bad way, but he's mostly regained his sanity & Ramsey will be dead soon.)
Grand Maester: Samwell
Lord Commander of Kingsguard: Ser Barristan Selmy

Kingsguard:
Ser Jaime Lannister
Lady Brienne of Tarth
Ser Sandor Clegane
Ser Balon Swann
Ser Loras Tyrell

What will happen:
The Seven Kingdoms will be remade with kings of their own, & the king on the Iron Throne will be High King of Westeros.
Houses Bolton, Frey & Spicer (Excepting those who have committed no treachery e.g. Roslin & Walda) will be stripped of everything they have & executed by their respective liege lords.
Harrenhaal, the Sept of Baelor, the Twins & the Dreadfort will be torn down.
The Faith of the Seven will be rebased in Oldtown.
With the Others destroyed, the Wall will be crumbled & the Free Folk will make peace with the North.
Ser Jorah Mormont will be pardoned by Queen Daenerys & return with a clear conscience to rule Bear Island.
The Valyrian steel ancestral greatswords, Ice, Brightroar, Blackfyre & Dark Sister will be found &, in the case of Ice, reforged.
Gerion Lannister will come home from his successful mission.
Ser Robert Strong will be unmasked & the power that keeps him alive will break.
Cersei Lannister will be stripped of her titles & live as a wealthy woman in the Westerlands, away from Casterly Rock.
Ex - maester Qyburn will be imprisoned indefinitely for his unethical experiments.

Lady Stoneheart will find peace & be laid to rest as all Tullys are.

I repeat, this is what I WANT to happen, not what WILL happen. I realize the only event that sounds even remotely realistic here is that Theon will outlive Ramsay Snow, but I have hope.

Ah, I forgot to mention the key point of that: Only in name will the monarch on the Iron Throne be high king. The others won't be doing what the Iron Throne wants them to do, they'll be ruling themselves. The Iron Throne will be like the mediator. Say if there's a dispute between two random kings about something, the High King/Queen will be brought in as a judge or something like that...

I'll understand if you're not getting my logic.

what happens to arya? also this will never be the ending cause i would bet 5 of these people will be dead before the end of the books: in my opinion aegon davos, barristan, victarion, and prob one or more of the following char dany,jon, sansa, jaime, tyrion, brienne, theon

Arya dies all alone in a winter storm hellbent on getting her revenge. The chapter will end with her POV through the eyes of Nymeria.

The hunt never ends.

No, no, no, this is what happens:

It's starts with Mel resurrecting Jon, but quickly realizes that she's been reading the fire wrong the entire time and inadvertently been helping the Others with there goals when Jon declares himself the Bastard Wolf, king of the North and Wildlings, harbinger of the Others. She flees south hoping to find the true AA.

The Others come and with Jons, I mean, the Bastard Wolf's help, take down the wall, slaughter the NW and Wildings and use their corpses to raise a massive army which they then use to conquer much of the North.

Meanwhile Mel comes across Jaime and realizes he is the one she seeks. Using her magic she animates his golden hand, giving him back his swordsmanship. She tells him what he must do to claim Lightbringer, but he refuses. Brienne, however, knows that sacrifices must be made and plunges Oathbringer into her chest. When Jaime tries to pull it free the sword erupts in flame. Angry at her death, Jaime knows what he must do.

Jaime heads north, angry and alone, where he battles his way through the Others' army, slaying all before having an epic duel with Jon. He kills Jon and finishes off the Others right as Dany arrives. She instantly falls in love with him.

Jaime then heads to King's landing and uses Dany's dragon's to destroy the Iron Throne, replacing it with the Skull Throne, made of all the skulls of those he killed. He then takes Dany, Sansa, and the Sand Snakes as his concubines.

While he sits on his throne Dany says "My great, golden king, you have all you could ever desire!"

Jaime then stands up and walks to the center of the throne room where a map of Planetos is. Looking at a completely red Westeros he then says "No, not yet." and then he turns his eyes to Essos...

Bonus points for implausibility?

Arya Stark stands on the Isle of Faces, having lost all that she held dear. A booming voice, the fire god himself possessing the body of Hodor, asks her for a name - "one name to be struck dead instantly, one name in gratitude for your unflinching service and many sacrifices ... one name be spoken and by the old gods and new and ancient powers beyind counting, the named one shall given instant oblivion".

Arya the Doomspeaker thinks a moment, as the faithful multitudes draw a breath in anticipation, and then she says:

"R'HILLOR"

Then the sun implodes and all is cast into darkness.

Monarchs on the Iron Throne: Aegon Targaryen VI & Daenerys Stormborn

Monarchs in the North: Brandon Stark VI & Meera Reed

One is barren and the other is a cripple, how do you expect they would produce heirs?

My ideal ending would be the extinction of the Lannister and Baratheon line, have all the heads cut off. Destroy Storm's end and merge the Storm lands with crownlands and reclaim the Rock for the Royal family and be ruled by an allied family.

I think I would go for the three-headed dragon reign, King Aegon married to Queen regent Arianne or Margaery and producing baby heirs. And maybe Queen Daenerys being fuck buddy with her other nephew. I hope Jon gives up all that nonsense of that false Stark honor, and accepts that he is a Targ ( IFFFF R+L=J )

I repeat, this is what I WANT to happen, not what WILL happen. I realize the only event that sounds even remotely realistic here is ...none .

My long-shot bet is that the epilogue will be Summer (the direwolf).

A dying Bran will warg for his second life inside Summer's skin and, slowly through the epilogue, his consciousness will fade as Summer hunts and runs and the last lines will be "Summer is coming".

Crackpot I know but I like that ! ^^

The only ones I care about are probably

Iron Throne – Aegon and Sansa

Hand of the King – Bran

King in the North – Jon Snow (married to Shireen)

Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch – Davos

Apart from that as long as Jaime gets a happy ending (oo err missus) and Theon kills Ramsay I’ll be happy whatever. Realistically though I just want Jon to be King in the North and Sansa to be a queen or lady of somewhere.

Archived