The Ultimate Ending To ASOIAF

Broken Wolf

One is barren and the other is a cripple, how do you expect they would produce heirs?

See, now you've just shown yourself to be quite ignorant. Just because Bran is a cripple/disabled now that does NOT mean that he cannot have children. I have a physical disability myself and I know that not only can I have children, but there are LOTS of physically disabled people who have children.

And as for Dany, it has been a while since I read ADWD, but I'm sure I read that after she lives with Drogon on "Dragonstone"for a while, that she makes her way back to Meereen and on the way, she hallucinates and starts bleeding, which we're supposed to believe means her womb has quickened again.

So you want ASOIAF to end with more incest on the throne and more madness incoming?

What's the point of that? 50 years after the end we'll have another mad king/joffrey.

Tywin Lannister married his cousin and only one of his three children is mad.

Dany and Aegon are aunt and nephew, so I think that's on the same side of the tracks...

With time and experience, Bran become such proficent with his warging and greenseeing ability that he can enter in every single person, can manipulate every single mind IN EVERY SINGLE MOMENT OF TIME. He can change the past. He can even meet himselve in the mind of someone in the past, he can mett even a FUTER himself. Bran's mind explode in a million of different shaped mind. He ultimately becomes the very autor of the Song.

So Jon is AND isn't son of Rhaegar. Rhaegar hiself is dead, but he is alive too, and has decided to disposses his father, sending also the Red Viper in the North to marry Lyanna to cohopt the Stark's southern ambitions.. and so on.

This means that every single alternate universe of ASOIAF his reale in the same time. The last book is not even a book, but something like an hypertext. GRRM was painfully slow to write the seire, but just because he had, secretly, to wriete EVERY SINGLE DIFFERENT SCENARIO.

The end, if you can say such a thing.

Ok, this is the ending that I would like to happen:

The Others are beaten throught a collective effort and we find out what they are and what they want.

After defeating Ramsay, Stannis takes Winterfell and exetuves the Boltons in front of the whole North. After some days Davos shows up with Rickton and they both see the heads on top of the spikes. The young Stark is them names Lord Paramount of the North.

Sansa, tells some lord about what Littlefinger's plans and actions-> Petyr is executed and everyone found out about Sansa.

Anyway let's skip to the ending:

The King on the Iron Throne: Stannis Baratheon, First of his name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and of the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms andProtector of the Realm.

Hand of the king: Lord Davos Seaworth (you know, the more things change...)

Lords Paramount:

Reach:

1. North:Rickton Stark (engaged with Shireen Baratheon)
  2. Riverlands: Edmure Tully/anyone but the Freys
  3. Stormlands: Edric Storm Baratheon or Davos Seaworth
  4. Westerlands: Minor Lannister/Someone who deserves it.
  5. Iron Isles: The Reader or any ironborn that has wisdom and can see beyond the Old Way
  6. Vale: Robert Arryn (currently residing in King's Landing being tutored by king Stannis, the Vale being ruled by a regent)

King Stannis begins centralising power marking the begining of feudalism:courts, laws that apply for everyone equaly... He becomes know as King Stannis I "the just" and his rign is also marked by the beginning of secularism and religious tollerance. (I'm saying beginning...).

The Realm slowly recovers under his rule, commoners rise to be lords, lands are redistributed, castles, town and roads are built or repaired.

In Essos: After taking Dragonstone (and maybe helping with the others) Deanerys return to Essos and begins a war against slavery and the dothraki raiders and is joined by some of the Free Cities.

Slavery is outlawyed in most of Essos, the Dothraki are pushed back, the hills of Essaria and some parts of the old Kingdom of Sarnor being regained. Many new states emerge and all of them outlaw slavery. She then retires to a quiet and peaceful life (let's face it, it's the best for everyone).

On the Wall: if there still a Wall, and there stil need of the Night's Watch then Jon Stark (yep I said it, STARK) and Samwell Tarly will rebuild it from scratch.

Also, Jon's mother will be... Willa. Yep, he climbs up DESPITE being Eddard's bastard. No, long lost heir to a great dinasty thing.

Winterfell: after some rebuilding: Stark reunion! All of them are there (Arya who rediscovered herself, Sansa who convinced the Vale to join the war, Bran via tree, Rickton as Lord Paramount, Jon as Lord Commander/noble... Cat died in peace earlier).

All of Jaime's actions and motivations are exposed and Stannis pulls a "Davos" on him: he punishes and rewards him.

Tyrion lives a happy and peaceful life (and maybe find some love). Idealy he would be pardoned and given Casterly Rock and maybe the title of Lord Paramount.

Varys and Illyrio and caught and executed after all their schemes are revealed. Aegon? Well I have no idea to be honest. Jon dies of greyscale and does not pass it on to anyone else.

Selmy dies in a heroic manner and becomes a leggend.

The Brotherhood Without Banners either disbands, becomes an army that serves the King/Queen or becomes the New Brotherhood.

Brienne becomes ruler of Tarth and raises Jaime's child.

The Measters begin to build schools outside of Oldtown.

Theon dies in the Battle for Winterfell fighting against Ramsay. He is then dressed in full battle gear, with gloves to hide the missing fingers and his body is burned. His sister lives and raises her child: Theon.

Euron meets a bloody end as the Iron Islands fall and Victarion experiences FairIsle 2.0

The Iron Bank finally has it's due.

Many things are explained and the seasons are no longer unbalanced

Jon is a major POV, Aegon is nothing in comparison.

Yet. Here's the thing: I'm perfectly willing to accept the most common theory about Jon Snow's parentage, but R & L were never confirmed to be married when she had Jon, therefore Jon is still a bastard and as such cannot and should not inherit the Iron Throne.

I'm sure that Rhaegar's bastard has a better claim than a Blackfyre and Daenerys by Targ laws.

Probably, but at the moment, I'm inclined to give Aegon the benefit of the doubt. Until proven otherwise, I think he is Rhaegar's son.

King of the Seven Kingdoms: Tommen Baratheon.

Hand of the King: Jaime Lannister.

Layd Commander of the Kingsguard: Brienne of Tarth.

Master of Coin:Harys Swyft.

Master of Laws: Ramsay Bolton.

Master of Whisperers: Qyburn.

Master of Ships: Rodrik Harlaw.

Grand Maester: Gormon.

Lord of the Dreadfort, Lord Paramount of the North and Warden of the North: Roose Bolton.

Lord of the Eyrie, Lord Paramount of the Vale and Warden of the East: Robert Arryn.

Lord of Harrenhal and Lord Paramount of the Riverlands: Petyr Baelish.

Lady of Pyke and Lady Paramount of the Iron Islands: Asha Greyjoy.

Lord of Casterly Rock, Lord Paramount of the Westerlands and Warden of the West: Daven Lannister.

Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach and Warden of the South: Mace Tyrell.

Lord of Sunspear and Prince of Dorne: Trystane Martell.

Lord Commander of the Night's Watch: Alliser Thorne.

First Steward: Bowen Marsh:

First Builder: Othell Yarwick.

First Ranger: Jarmen Buckwell.

Arya Stark stands on the Isle of Faces, having lost all that she held dear. A booming voice, the fire god himself possessing the body of Hodor, asks her for a name - "one name to be struck dead instantly, one name in gratitude for your unflinching service and many sacrifices ... one name be spoken and by the old gods and new and ancient powers beyind counting, the named one shall given instant oblivion".

Arya the Doomspeaker thinks a moment, as the faithful multitudes draw a breath in anticipation, and then she says:

"R'HILLOR"

Then the sun implodes and all is cast into darkness.

Just seen this and completely cracked up at it.

Nothing short of Ragnarok will satisfy me. I want the Doom of Westeros, Planetos to have its polar axis reversed, the Iron Throne to be physically and figuratively destroyed, the continent reverted to the stone age. The only powers that be at the very end are the survivors who are able to forage and pass down their stories.

Archived