Which ASoIaF character(s) would you want to have his/her own spin off series?

Jojen Weed

I don't know if this has been discussed before, but with Saul Goodman's own spin-off series "Better Call Saul" coming up ( I'm not sure if it's in september or October) anyway which ASoIaF character or characters would you want to have his/her own spin- off series? It can either be a prequel to the story or a sequel. I am going to start with Davos and Salladhor Saan, maybe in their old smuggling/piracy days would be a cool idea, I just think Davos is such a cool guy with a very mysterious past. I mean being one of the best smugglers of his time and being friends with bad ass pirate Salladhor Saan, he just has to have some awesome stories right? what do you guys think?

Hot Pie's cooking show

HILARIOUS!!!!

But in all seriousness, I think following BloodRaven through the Blackfyre rebellions, all that precedes them and what comes after would be freakin awesome!! Kind of like the tales of Dunk and Egg but following Brynden.

Tywin. ("Serving dragons and dedication to family - Lord Tywin Lannister")

Bronn. ("From sellsword to lord - The adventures of Lord Bronn of the Blackwater")

Hot Pie.

Ramsay Bolton, né Snow.

Brynden "The Blackfish" Tully

Podrick Payne.

I'd love a series of novellas - once ASOIAF is done - on the early years of Aerys' reign with Tywin as Hand, with say Tywin, Joanna Lannister, Ser Barristan and Ser Kevan as principal POV characters (assuming Ser Kevan wasn't left at CR holding the fort as it were). Will never happen, but would be great.

Archived