Which ASoIaF character(s) would you want to have his/her own spin off series?

Jojen Weed

Dolorous Edd and Tormund Giantsbane get lost and have to spend the winter north of the wall, slaying Others and wights

Arya's series of FM contracts, culminating in her assassinating Cersei

Lady Stoneheart finishes off the rest of the Freys and Lannisters. The Boltons are getting taken care of by Stannis.

Rickon's wild life as Lord of Skagos

I want all the pirates to team up and have adventures. Salladhor Saan and Aurane Waters, mostly, but with Davos eventually joining up for "one last run" Unforgiven style.

Asha is also on the team when she's not busy with her side project of roaming the high seas and taking Salt Husbands.

House Reyne does not deserves vengeance, they tried to take over the Lannisters and they were a bunch of scumbag just like the Tarbeck.

What Tywin did to them is honorable.

Yes, they rebelled and deserved to be put in their place. However, killing every member was extreme and uncalled for. I'm pretty sure the children had no part in their crimes. You make an example out of the Lord and the guilty, perhaps even take their land and give it to another lord, you don't slaughter the entire family. Seriously, no way is that honourable. Tywin and the word honourable do not belong in the same sentence.

Also, I meant House Reyne in my original post, not Castamere. (House Castamere sounds so much cooler, though) :frown5:

Arya Stark, for certain. I could follow her story if she was the only POV in it.

Davos seems like someone worth following on his adventures also.

Asha, Tyrion, Littlefinger, and Bronn are interesting enough to justify a little something.

Victarion would be great in some action comic (like Marv in Sin City), or perhaps with a bit of humour in it (like Groo the Wanderer).

And seeing Cersei, Robert, Joffrey, et al. in an ASOIAF version of Married With Children; Stannis and Selyse can be Steve and Marcy.

Oberyn fucking Martell.

Back before we met his family of Snakes it was rumoured they were witches, and when he died I was so hoping for them to resurrect Oberyn with this supposed witchcraft, which we've since seen consists mostly of them yelling and working their schemes like anyone else. Drat. But if Qyburn was working for Dorne all this time, that could mean Robert Strong is wearing Oberyn Head, and this would be horny.

Dolorous Edd and Tormund Giantsbane get lost and have to spend the winter north of the wall, slaying Others and wights

Arya's series of FM contracts, culminating in her assassinating Cersei

Lady Stoneheart finishes off the rest of the Freys and Lannisters. The Boltons are getting taken care of by Stannis.

Rickon's wild life as Lord of Skagos

No Hodor spin off?

On a serious note stories about Vic reaving or Euron being a creepy fucker all around the world would be cool. Obviously Oberyn's life would be great. I like the hound and arya sellsword idea. How about taking every royal family, dropping them in modern times and having them be business owners. All i'm picturing is the Greyjoys having some rundown car lot that no one visits, and watching them try to be successful.

Stannis Baratheon: Pure. Fucking. Iron.

A spin-off focusing on Stannis Baratheon's life and accomplishments up until whenever his story ends in the original series, whether he makes it out alive or not.

---------------

"Lord Ramsay is the one Your Grace should fear."

Stannis bristled at that. "I defeated your uncle Victarion and his Iron Fleet off Fair Isle, the first time your father crowned himself. I held Storm's End against the power of the Reach for a year, and took Dragonstone from the Targaryens. I smashed Mance Rayder at the Wall, though he had twenty times my numbers. Tell me, turncloak, what battles has the Bastard of Bolton ever won that I should fear him?"

(The Winds of Winter, Theon I)

Robert's show would be like The Hangover as the gang found new ways to waste the kingdom's money and then wake up in strange circumstances and realize they should probably flee the nice lord's castle who put them up the night before only to have his land, chickens, daughters, mill, livestock, and sept despoiled. Replacing the awkward phonecall scenes would be when the maester showed up with a raven letter from Cersei and Robert had to lie real hard in his response letter while staring right at the maester who knew it was all lies he was being made to write to the queen. Then Renly would fart to dispel the tension.

Archived