which character do you indentify most with?

For me the answer is complicated:

First of all it would be Stannis. I started identifying with him when I read this quote:

I stopped believing in gods the day I saw the Windproud break up across the bay. Any gods so monstrous as to drown my mother and father would never have my worship, I vowed. In King’s Landing, the High Septon would prattle at me of how all justice and goodness flowed from the Seven, but all I ever saw of either was made by men.

As Stannis a (series of) tragic event(s) made me lose faith in any god or clergyman ever. People describe me as stubborn and unyielding and in some matters hard and harsh but never unjust. As Stannis I believe that everything in this world happens because someone (one or more men) made it happen, life is what humanity makes of it. Until not so long ago I was a serious young man who had forgotten the meaning of joy (the one unrelated to making things right or winning). Also since I was a child I always remembered most slights, nurtured grudges and was obsessed with justice (my perspective of justice changed though the years though). I also have a tendency to be cynical sometimes and that's kind of where the similarities end.

People also describe me as unbelievably kind and idealistic so you could add Ned and Shireen in the mix. Why Shireen? Well, when I was young people used to make fun about the way I look.

I also have a soft spot for the chained masses, the poor, outcasts, the sad and broken and so on. Add, Tyrion, Jon and maybe Dany. I added Lord Snow because I have a persisting "itch" to prove my worth to the world.

And now to the last part: I am also deeply in love with a girl (deeply is putting it lightly) but she is taken by someone and I have very little chanches to ending up with her. In this case add: young Petyr, Trustifer and maybe Jorah.

Jon - the lost brooding teenage boy who doesn't really belong anywhere but knows exactly where he wants to belong. That's why he became my favourite from the start.

To an extent, Arya and Dany as well, the question of identity and belonging is an ever-present one in my life.

http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/results/the-song-of-ice-and-fire-personality-test/?var_Humor=150&fromCGI=1&var_Adaptability=190&var_Activity=120&var_Integrity=160

Cersei Lannister. You are also similar to Theon Greyjoy and Tywin Lannister. Your polar opposite is Oberyn Martell.

I see similarities between myself and Cersei/Theon, but Tywin Lannister???

A combo of Jaime/Theon. A perfect example of how a lot of decisions are not easy ones. Sometimes the wrong one is made and you may not be able to redeem yourself to someone (they both have for me). I can relate to not always making the right decisions even when my heart can be in the right place. The two realest characters in the series.

http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/results/the-song-of-ice-and-fire-personality-test/?var_Humor=150&fromCGI=1&var_Adaptability=190&var_Activity=120&var_Integrity=160

Cersei Lannister. You are also similar to Theon Greyjoy and Tywin Lannister. Your polar opposite is Oberyn Martell.

I see similarities between myself and Cersei/Theon, but Tywin Lannister???

I get Eddard Stark on that test - I maybe have slightly better political skills, but he would have been my first pick with maybe a little of Stannis thrown in. "You are also similar to Catelyn Stark and Brienne of Tarth. Your polar opposite is Euron Greyjoy."

As a character to get behind, Arya, which sort of makes sense given the above.

Archived