Character's not to be F*cked with - Top 3

don't fuck with santa claus because coal in stocking. don't fuck with candyman because dead. don't fuck with jesus because hell.

very true actually; i wouldn't want to fuck with any of them. Don't fuck with tooth fairy because rotting teeth under pillow and no 50p's.

1. Anomander Rake - He has a sword that is actually an entire other world and if he kills you with it, your soul is doomed to drag a wagon for eternity (at least early in the series he does). Plus he flies around on a giant moon.

2. Harry Dresden - The ultimate "can't keep him down" hero. He is even willing to have himself assassinated to stop evil from winning.

3. Rand Al'thor - He is the Dragon Reborn.

And congratulations. On the very first post, you fail to do the one thing I asked, which was to give an explanation for each character.

My list:

1. The Santa of House Claus

Reason: Dare to disobey the rules which have been laid down by Santa, and Santa will rain down hellfire in the form of a smackdown, post haste. Do NOT f*ck with Santa.

My list:

1. The Santa of House Claus

Reason: Dare to disobey the rules which have been laid down by Santa, and Santa will rain down hellfire in the form of a smackdown, post haste. Do NOT f*ck with Santa.

Hahaha, well thank you for that, but you did disobey my rules by only mentioning 1 person, not 3. Now... what sort of hellfire to rain down on you? Sulfar? Brimstone? Coal? These things must be handled delicately.

I have only read the first Harry Dresden book, i enjoyed it, but didn't get hooked, though I do plan on reading more of them, so I will refrain from judgement about him. I did get that feeling at times in the first book, that you should not fuck with him.

Leone Montana from the film, The Professional.

Mirdon from Doraleous & Associates. Greatest Wizard EVER. Nosewind of the NORTH!

Geddoe of Suikoden 3. He has the True Lightning Rune, wears an eyepatch, and he's Geddoe.

Cnaiur Urs Skiotha breaker of horses and men!

Karsa Orlong - "I will kill you... Once."

Jack Bauer - "Immunity is not on the table... But your hand is."

Cnaiur Urs Skiotha breaker of horses and men!

Karsa Orlong - "I will kill you... Once."

Jack Bauer - "Immunity is not on the table... But your hand is."

Yeah, I agree your selection of Cnaiur. That dude was OFF THE LEASH. He sorta leaves the rest of them in the dust.

#3: Honorable Jorg Ancrath - this dude is just a messed up psychopath

#2: Artemis Entreri (Earlier version when first introduced) - about as cold blooded of an assassin there is who has the skill to back it up.

#1: Logan Ninefingers (more notably his alter ego 'The Bloody Nine') - Can't explain it, just have to read it. If you encounter him, you are dead.

Go get some background in the genre/topic/area before you start a fucking thread about it. I'm still amazed you put a character out of a goddamned Harry potter book on that list... And you weren't even trying to be clever.

To be fair, there's absolutely no reason why a Harry Potter character couldn't be on a list of characters not to be fucked with.

I'm not sure I'd pick McGonagal, though.

To be fair, there's absolutely no reason why a Harry Potter character couldn't be on a list of characters not to be fucked with.

I'm not sure I'd pick McGonagal, though.

Of all the bad asses in all things pop culture? I can think of about 32 I'd throw on there before I'd mention anyone in the hp universe.

I just realized how fucking geeky this conversation is.

Fuck it. I'm going to go throw some ladders.

I'm not sure how this turned into a raging dick head thread, but as a card carrying member, I salute you.

1. Count of Monte Cristo.

This guy is the ultimate character. He goes from being a relative innocent to a soul chugging spirit of vengeance that makes ghost rider look like a bag of broken dicks. His revenge is slow burn, a true long game. He finds where each of his enemies is weakest and then slowly tears there world apart, sitting so close to them as they are destroyed that he is literally drinking their tears and using their fear musk to rub on his balls. He is terrifying. And he drives some of his enemies near to madness.

2. Paul Atriedes. Dune. Robbed of most everything, he uses all that he has learned at the feet of some of the most proficient thinkers and killers in the universe and brings down an empire. He then assumes the throne. Whatever Herbert ' s vision in later books for Paul and his progeny, in the first book he is as dangerous as the desert in which he lives.

3. I can't think of my third while waiting for a site meeting. I'll come back to this perhaps when I'm back in my office.

Archived