most dangerous woman in ASOIAF

Since you're asking about "women", I'll leave Arya out. Cersei is going bonkers. I'm a Dany fan but she won't hold up for long if she can't control the dragons soon. Sansa is getting there, but not completely there yet. Brienne can probably kill 10 sworded men fighting her together and then use them for some soup, but she has no political power. Asha's weakness is being surrounded by a bunch of cunts and never fucking them over back. And finally, Margaery couldn't protect herself against Cersei, but she gets some credit for her ambition and for being vengeful, and if she's getting out while Cersei's alive, she'll give her a lot of crap.

In the end, it's between Melisandre and Olenna. Arianne and Tyene are runner-ups.

Dany killed 163 with a sentence.

Dany kills but its not personal, and thats what I like in a good killer up close and personal. Also Dany has an army as Arya is more face to face. vendetta and revenge. delivered by a stone cold killer gotta love it.

Dany kills but its not personal, and thats what I like in a good killer up close and personal. Also Dany has an army as Arya is more face to face. vendetta and revenge. delivered by a stone cold killer gotta love it.

Right, but dead is dead.

Yeah one is delivering death and the other is ordering deaths. For instance if Dany ran into arya on the street my money is on Arya.

Unless Dany has her army/dragon with her, which generally speaking, queens do.

It's like Thor's hammer; why does he ever try the other stuff first? It always comes down to the hammer.

I think they're all pretty dangerous but for different reasons.

Queen of Thorns is cunning and sly. But she can disarm everyone because she's old. Surely the little old lady isn't capable of--say--killing a king.

Cersei doesn't think. Or at least not all the way through. She considers herself far smarter than she actually is; she also thinks she can sex-away her problems. She's a loose cannon. (or an unopened jar of wildfire)

Dany has fire breathing dragons that may or may not want to make you a midnight snack. Also Dany's heart rules more than her head and her world view of black and white gets her into..knots. Meereenese ones, at least.

Arya is capable of killing you and vanishing before she can be found. She's also really good and finding out secrets; the fact that she's a little girl disarms people, much like aged Olenna.

Melisandre is a fanatic. When they believe they are right, they'll do just about anything to convince others. And when their belief system is in danger, watch out!

Unless Dany has her army/dragon with her, which generally speaking, queens do.

It's like Thor's hammer; why does he ever try the other stuff first? It always comes down to the hammer.

I am more thinking one on one. or as they say man to man. Or in this case woman to woman. Gotta go with Arya in this scenario. She would probably pick up a rock off the street and bash Dany till nothing was left. Never seen Dany as the physical type of warrior.

Dany definitely is a warrior of sorts but her dragons are her main weapon. In hand to hand combat she'd probably lose (based on her current lack of known fighting abilities). With her dragons or Unsullied present and if she ends up with a giant khalasar? Yeah. No contest really.

I'd say Arya poses a pretty serious threat one on one simply because she's the type of killer you won't see coming. If she continues to hone those types of skills, she's going to be a pretty serious force to be reckoned with. I almost fear for those she plans to kill. Emphasis on almost because they're all awful people and deserve to be taken out by a little girl.

Melisandre's abilities are up in the air. She might be capable of far more than she's let on. Or birthing a shadow creature might be the most impressive thing she can do. Whatever the case, she requires blood sacrifices to do most of what she does. She's powerful and deadly but the blood limitation is quite major. On the other hand, she can also see the future in fire. She doesn't seem to be incredibly gifted when it comes to interpreting said visions but she's good enough that she's able to protect herself (RIP, Cressen).

Archived