WorldCon 2014: Limited Edition T-Shirts for Loncon 3

Mr. X

Just FYI I think there was at least one order lost when the board was set back 12 hours yesterday. I noticed an order from Mentat which is now gone. Not sure if there were any others deleted as well.

You're right! The board ate my order!

May I have a Male M, a Male L and a Female XL please?

Mr. X

Where do we pick up our t-shirts? I won't have internet access, so won't be able to check the board for a meetup, etc. At the party, perhaps?

Yes, the party will always work. It may work out that we can post the party location and time when we have access in case you (and anyone else) want to come by before the party to pick up shirts. I'm not sure if there will be a BWB Meet 'n' Greet on the program as in recent years.

Mr X - can I confirm that you received my cancellation?

N

Yes. Sorry -- seems I spaced on replying to your earlier post.

Bumping this to remind everyone that the deadline for placing orders is tomorrow (Thursday), at 11:59 pm Eastern time (a.k.a. NYC time).

Also, if you are interested in paying ahead of time via PayPal (anyone is welcome to do so, though I imagine this is most useful for those of you coming from outside the UK who would like one less bit of currency to worry about), PM me or email me (misterx AT brotherhoodwithoutbanners DOT com) for details.

Can I order one Women's M and pay at the Con, please? Thank you very much :cheers:

Could I please order a men's small and pay when I pick it up? That'd be awesome :)

Yes and yes. :)

Archived