WorldCon 2014: Limited Edition T-Shirts for Loncon 3

Mr. X

I've seen the shirts in person, and they're the absolute tits. (Translation: they look awesome) The purple really pops. I was worried about the line weight not being thick enough to showcase the flying/perched ravens, but Works In Progress totally nailed it when they chose which purple to use. It's attention to detail like that why we go back to that shop year after year. 100% professional and they take their craft seriously.

They look excellent (much better than in the pictures you linked in the first post!).

So, the shirts are here and they look excellent. Here's a photo of two laid out on top of the boxes in the back of my car.

I mentioned this in the party thread, but anyone coming from the USA who doesn't want to PayPal can always pay me in US dollars at the con, if you happen to have an unconverted $20 on you.

What about British pounds? I am from Europe and have enough trouble converting one foreign currency ...

Also, thank you very much for taking my order late. :)

They look excellent (much better than in the pictures you linked in the first post!).

What about British pounds? I am from Europe and have enough trouble converting one foreign currency ...

Also, thank you very much for taking my order late. :)

As mentioned in the original post, the shirts are £12, payable in cash at the con.

Archived