favourite / best villain?

He's a cunning, mysterious, funny, charismatic, scary, depraved, psychopathic, badass Pirate King of people with a culture centered around raping and pillaging Westeros. He wants it all and is involved with our favorite aSoIaF things, magic and dragons and the Iron Throne.

I agree with all of this. Euron is a proper villain. He's depraved and sadistic like Ramsay and Joffrey, and cunning and ambitious like Roose and Littlefinger. Also he's batshit crazy.

I'm unconvinced with Euron because we haven't really seen enough of him. I think he only appears in two chapters and it often feels like alot of what is said about him is OTT or fabricated.

Aye, we do not know the depths of his actual villainy. He has the potential. However, some of that seems to be charlatanry as well.

Why? Because of her incompetence/ paranoia/ stupidity? Because of her belivieng her framing of margary & co for a tawdry, Jerry Springer-esque sex scandal? Cersei is a vile cunt. I hope she dies soon. <----- this fuckin guy has it right. I'm reading AFFC now and I have to take a break when a Cersei chapter comes along because she's so insufferable.

Archived