Three Lives I grant you - who would you bring back if you could?

Blackfyre Gateau

1. Robb Stark. Would be a total game changer and eventually even Stannis would relent since Robb doesn't want the IT.

2. Oberyn Martell. He and Doran would have been able to do so much more together! And we can ask him if he poisoned Tywin. :D

3. Grey Wind. If Robb is back, he has to have his direwolf.

See, once I thought #3, that Robb would need his wolf back, I had to pick Lady as one of my choices. :-(

1- Ygrytte - I did liked the wildling girl and I'm a Jon loyalist, so I'll always wish he best for him.

2- Maester Aemon - A dragon is always a dragon. And one that is not completely crazy is rare.

3- Johanna Lannister - The realm could have been saved from Cersei's follies, Tywin's atrocities and Tyrion's first marriage may have survived and turned to be a long and happy one.

Joffrey, because he represented the corruption of the Lannisters to a T. With Tommen, there's only Cersei as Lannister villain and that's not as strong.

Oberyn

Rhaegar, because he seemed to awesome a character to not be in the actual story, other than as history.

Yes and No. Keep Joff dead, but bring Tywin back for the reasons you stated.

1- Ygrytte - I did liked the wildling girl and I'm a Jon loyalist, so I'll always wish he best for him.

2- Maester Aemon - A dragon is always a dragon. And one that is not completely crazy is rare.

3- Johanna Lannister - The realm could have been saved from Cersei's follies, Tywin's atrocities and Tyrion's first marriage may have survived and turned to be a long and happy one.

This was the only point in the story where I wanted to smack Jon. Ygritte annoyed the hell out of me.

1. Jon Arryn. So the books as we know them never happend.

Until... Dany thinks about conquering Westeros. So:

2. Rhaegar. Pushing his mad king daddy off-throne, fixes things and stuff.

So I'm kind of in a time paradox here...

1.Oberyn Martell of course most awesome character of all time

2.Ellia Martell

3.Rhaegar Targaryen the last dragon cause the last dragon is the coolest "nickname" ever

Honourable mentions:Ned Stark,Robb Stark,Maester Aemon

Because he was kind of annoying when he arrived at the Wall. It took Benjen, Noye, and Sam to get him to stop whining.

I didn't have a problem with it. He was a frustrated youth, and wanted to be something. I don't have an issue with him wanting to succeed at something, and then being frustrated when it doesn't work out. Jon chose the NW so he could be rid of the bastard name, and be a ranger. Most people would be frustrated if the position they wanted was elusive. If you want annoying and whinny, look to FitzChivalry from Farseer trilogy or Lerris from The Magic of Recluse. Jon is nothing compared to those prats.

difficult to chose...

Maester Aemon

Yoren

Maester Luwin

the swordsmith of winterfell (Mikken?)

old nan

Syrio Forel

Lord Eddard

Jeor Mormont

Ygritte

Tormund's sons

Dalla