Some questions about Game of Theones...

PituskySkydog

Hello,I am new to this forum and I am going to start reading tomorrow and I couldn't wait to ask some of this questions:

How long did it take you to understand the story better and not be confused?

How many chapters approximately do you read each day?

How do you keep track of each character?

How long do you stay on each page of the book reading understanding each detail?

Thank you very much and wish me luck reading A Game Of Thrones tomorrow :)

Simply, the more times you read and visit the story, the more you'll understand. This message board can also help clear up confusion.

However many I feel like reading.

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Main_Page

How long do you stay on each page of the book reading understanding each detail?

As long as I understand what I'm reading, I don't focus too much on every single detail within one page.

Hello,I am new to this forum and I am going to start reading tomorrow and I couldn't wait to ask some of this questions:

How long did it take you to understand the story better and not be confused? (I understood the story pretty well till ASoS. It was only with AFFC that a little confusion started but a 2nd read cleared that up)

How many chapters approximately do you read each day? (As many as I could. Never just one that is for sure. :) Those books are hard to put down!)

How do you keep track of each character? (I used to make little notes about all the POVs)

How long do you stay on each page of the book reading understanding each detail? (I read & I move on. If I cant remember something later I come back to the chapter)

Thank you very much and wish me luck reading A Game Of Thrones tomorrow :)

Twice, but even once may be sufficient, depending on how much attention do when reading

As I am fond of reading, I read many chapters every day

With the Wiki :P

I do not stop too much on each page, except in some events of history

Sorry for my English, but I am Italian

I read the book along with watching the first season of the TV show. The TV show gave me an understanding of what was happening and the book allowed me to cement my understanding and build on what I knew. Giving me reasons for the events of the show.

As many as a feel like reading - sometimes I will read a quarter of the book and then go 4 days without reading anymore.

The Wiki, the TV show helped in the first season. I have some friends who have read ahead of me too.

As long as it takes me too read, unless I see something interesting I should higlight or look in to (because it's Westeros history), I usually move on a soon as I have read it.

Archived