Saddest moment. E V E R

SerKurt

“Tyrion, Jon, Dany, Stannis and Melisandre, Davos Seaworth, and all the rest of the characters you love or love to hate will be along next year (I devoutly hope) in A Dance with Dragons, which will focus on events along the Wall and across the sea, just as the present book focused on King’s Landing.”George R. R. Martin June 2005.

Tyrion, Jon, Dany, Stannis and Melisandre, Davos Seaworth, and all the rest of the characters you love or love to hate will be along next year (I devoutly hope) in A Dance with Dragons, which will focus on events along the Wall and across the sea, just as the present book focused on Kings Landing. George R. R. Martin June 2005.

I only started reading around six months ago, so luckily i missed that huge wait, but i did feel sad for fans when i saw it!

This from Theon made me sad.

“And Robb. Robb who had been more a brother to Theon than any son born of Balon Greyjoy’s loins. Murdered at the Red Wedding, butchered by the Freys. I should have been with him. Where was I? I should have died with him."

• Maester Luwin's death.

Nimble Dick telling the truth and dying, never being trusted by Brienne.

Jaime's initial reactions after his hand is cut off.

Robar Royce letting Catelyn Stark and Brienne Tarth leave Renly's tent despite all logic against them. Dies for his faith in Catelyn's word,

Red Wedding itself is a low blow, but TV version with pregnant Talisa stabbed many times on the abdomen was over the top

Mountain admitting all the shit he done while squeazing Oberyn skull

Tyrion, hard to chose a specific moment

Ned

Mountain casting in season 2

TV show having The Fucking Hound lose a brawl to a woman (even if Brienne) because 2014 gender card

Archived