Old gods and Cat

YorEmixam

then again, think about the chapter. this is chapter 2. the prologue established the threat of the Others. chapter 1 established House Stark and some dynamics involved, and the direwolves in the snow, mother killed by the stag. chapter 2 establishes Catelyn as a part of the same house but still with an outside feel, and the fateful tidings of Jon Arryn's death. Now that I consider that, I'm more on board with Bloodraven watching. It's a very important scene.

Ye i wonder now since she has been given the kiss of life if she follows the Red god?
Though i doubt we will find out it seems Lady Stoneheart is just out to hang some people i doubt we will get much more of her background apart from what we already hadve

I don't have the SSM or exact wording on me, but he basically said that the last purpose on their mind becomes more important, i.e. "Jaime Lannister sends his regards," Pink Cloak (Bolton), and killing Jinglebell. Contrast that with Thoros saying she wants to feed the crows and the Brotherhood will give her "as many as she likes, Freys, Boltons... Lannister."

So her mission is revenge, and she is definitely "not as she was" by the author's own mouth, but she does have some, perhaps a lot of herself left in her. Just not all.

And I will stand firm in my belief that she DGAF about Rhllor until proven otherwise.

I don't have the SSM or exact wording on me, but he basically said that the last purpose on their mind becomes more important, i.e. "Jaime Lannister sends his regards," Pink Cloak (Bolton), and killing Jinglebell. Contrast that with Thoros saying she wants to feed the crows and the Brotherhood will give her "as many as she likes, Freys, Boltons... Lannister."

So her mission is revenge, and she is definitely "not as she was" by the author's own mouth, but she does have some, perhaps a lot of herself left in her. Just not all.

And I will stand firm in my belief that she DGAF about Rhllor until proven otherwise.

I'm going to have to agree given the fact how After the Robb died she seemed to lose the plot and she did hear Jamie sends his regards i truly think that she is just trying to make oak trees look like Christmas dress with freys/boltons instead of candy canes

Oh and about bloodraven watching, it could be Bran for all we know, after all he can see the past. I was really convinced of someone watching and i'll pay attention to every weirwood mention in my reread , if I was grrm and knew all along that someone can see through those eyes i'd concider every action made in front of it witnessed by either bran or BR. From that maybe find something about those damn old "gods". Aside, it surely isnt relevant but im curious about BRs senseï.

Well that was the part i was talking about, the resurection from the old god. Zombies does not seem to be in on planetos.

On my phone i dont know how to make spoiler tags , i know its not spoiler for most but i was trying to hide most possible the resurection thing.

That's old news, having been published 14 years ago - not a spoiler unless somone's a show-only person, in which case they have no business being on this particular forum.

Archived