If George RR Martin wrote Lord of the Rings (Didn't know where to put this)

Christian Walters

"And while the Hobbits were all dancing, merrily, during Bilbo's birthday party, little did they know a vast horde of Sauron's minions were marching right towards them armed with Iron Axes, swords, sickles, and warhammers. As they marched through the Barrowlands, the hobbits continued to dance. Finally the hordes showed up screaming and snarling at the peaceful group of Hobbits and the Hobbits cheerfulness crumbled into ash. They all ran in every direction but to no avail. The orcs slaughtered all of them with no discrimination at all. Fathers, sons, mothers, daughters, brothers, sisters were all mutilated. As the orcs were leaving the scarred, scorched remains of Hobbiton, Gandalf rode in with his pale mare, Shadowfax. Gandalf gaped at the ruins of Hobbiton and the torn, mutilated corpses of the hobbits. From that day on, he vowed revenge for all of his dead friends."

What do you guys think of it? My friend and I were talking about how interesting it would be if George RR Martin ever wrote this series and I kinda pulled this out of my head.

1. Saruman would have had a POV where we discover how Gandalf deceived him to take his position;

2. Legola's relatives would've had killed Gimli in front of him as a note not to mix with lesser folks;

3. Faramir would've searched for vengeance on the death of his brother and lover Boromir;

4. Aragorn, a secret Targaryen.

Ned Stark would come back to life and tell Jon he is the chosen one. Then lead him to victory against the Others then Jon and Daenerys end up married and have babies named Rhaenys, Lyanna and Aegon. The realm prospers and everyone lives happily ever after.

Archived