GOT Mafia 107: Return of the Faceless Man: It is Day 5

Donald Trump

Why? You are experienced, don't you agree that "I'll participate later" it what killers say every now and then?

If there were twenty pages for him to read, it would be somewhat understandable, but we flooded less than four.

Because I wasn't trying to get a read on him, I was trying to get one on you. And for that I wanted you to explain your thoughts. Also I believed his post wasn't indicative of allignment(not in isolation, if he continues to do it then yes)

And for that I wanted you to explain your thoughts.

Fishy. You are too strong a player to ask to explain something that evident.

Of course, Emmit's post wasn't completely idicative, otherwise I'd vote him... but it was worth noting enough.

Now, you are slightly defending him, worth noting also.

Fishy. You are too strong a player to ask to explain something that evident.

Well, your response did make you my strongest innocent read so far so I did manage to get a read so it was a good question from my point of view

(To elaborate on the reason, your response was very natural, and did somehow connect to what I associate with innocent Malc thought process, that is basing his reads on fixed tells)

Well, your response did make you my strongest innocent read so far so I did manage to get a read so it was a good question from my point of view

Gah. My paranoya says you are preparing my nightkill this way.

Don't you feel I'd play early on Day 1 exactly same way if evil?

Any thoughts about Tammy?

I like Peter's posts so far. He's asking good questions and seems to be engaged. I don't agree about his thoughts about Malc though.

I'm a bit worried about Gert. I know she ususally oversleeps the start of a game, but when she's a FM, she deliberatly holds back for a while. At least i hope I remember that right...

Gertrude, honey, I expect you to post in the next 73 minutes!

As they say here, it's hard to swim in acid: legs go off.

I think I am most interested in testing Gert: last times she was probably easiest of strongest palyesrs on day 1 to test if guilty or not.

Gah, my active English seems somewhat rusty?

BtW, nice to see you all, oldies and newbies.

Luckily, I wasn't swimming in acid but in a pool!

Also, Hi Malcolm.

Also, what do you mean by she was easiest to test day one if guilty or not? I don't remember her being easily testable, though I think I've misread her the past couple times we played so :/

Tammy must have found out this account is only a cover so i can act new and innocent and reduce suspicion, while actually I am the same guy as piper just on a different account. I am voting against myself so I can recruit people protective of noobs to follow my ideas and destroy the faceless men!

I am voting for Piper

You have been reported for cheating.

I'm willing to overlook the typo of my name in the OP as it's my first time. ;) Tammy is posting quite a lot. Frequent posting is a sign of guilt methinks.

You're not doing it right. You're supposed to be voting me for posting a lot and saying nothing and joking around which obviously means I'm trying to pad my post count and look innocent since people equate posting a lot with innocent.

Also, thoughts on anything at all?

Gah. My paranoya says you are preparing my nightkill this way.Don't you feel I'd play early on Day 1 exactly same way if evil? Any thoughts about Tammy?

Tammy looks OK for now.

I think you'd act in a different way. Not that different, but a bit more, idk, focused... I think you'd have faked a bit of suspicion on a more active poster. All this talk about being NK d1 seems genuine to me for now.

Archived