Most valuable item in ASoIaF

drunken giant

Forget all the gold that isn't in Casterly Rock...... DARK SISTER!

Nobody knows where it is. Leave aside all the speculation. It's not known where it is.

Ok I'm dumb ... what is "DARK SISTER"???

Winter is Coming

Dark Sister is just another Valyrian steel sword. It was wielded by Visenya Targaryen during the war of conquest.

It was last wielded by Brynden Rivers aka Bloodraven.

It is different because it is believed that it was designed for a woman's hand so some people think that is is destined for Dany.

Ok ... thank you all so very much. I'm kind of a lurker/newbie here, and while I have another question, I have no clue where to put it. (It's about the books and Tywin Lannister).

Winter is Coming

Weapons:

The VS sword Blackfyre because it is the ancestral sword of the king.

The Celtigar VS Axe or Caggo's VS Arakh because they are unique, one of a kind items.

Dawn. Thing is made from a frickin meteorite. May as well be a lightsaber. Again, one of a kind.

Horns:

Dragonbinder works if you know how to use it, therefore it is very valuable to be able to claim&control dragons.

The Kraken horn from Claw Island. I want to see this thing used more than Salador Saan does.

Horn of Jorumun I guess, though I don't think bringing down the wall is a very valuable ability.

Misc.:

Sansa's maidenhead.

The keys to the Ironbank vault.

Food in winter.

Oh lord. Just imagine how many pages he's lost because of freezes etc.

Actually, Wordstar running on DOS is WAAAAAAY more reliable than Word on a Windows box.

Back in ye olde days of DOS, word processing wasn't bogged down by all the graphics options they have today. Those options are simply not necessary and go unused for 99% of what you use a word processor for, but they make the program use many, many times more processing power and make the code much more complex.

Not to mention that Windows is inherently much less stable than DOS.

Archived