Westeros Fantasy Football Thunderdome 2014-15

Bronn Stone

Jaime, I saw your trade proposal.  I'm not ignoring it, but kinda waiting to see how tonight shakes out.  That and with your other woes at WR, I'll understand if you take it back before I reply.

Yeah, I'm going to cancel the offer for now. I lost my top two WRs and the QB I just picked up to injury in week one until we see how waivers go. This team is absolutely cursed.

If I was V-Jax I'd stay away from traffic to be safe right now. 

• 1 month later...

Okay, the North? Is pretty crazy amazing. The worst team in the North - me - would be the top team in two other divisions. The North has as many wins as at least two other  divisions combined and maybe all three, I've not done the math. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Welp, sadness. Despite my having a better record, I'm going to be out of the playoffs. Three of the 4 North teams won this week (way to go, Bronn), making the worst team in the division 8-5. 

Arbor Gold will be 7-6, and whoever wins the West will be 6-7. 

Welp, sadness. Despite my having a better record, I'm going to be out of the playoffs. Three of the 4 North teams won this week (way to go, Bronn), making the worst team in the division 8-5. 

Arbor Gold will be 7-6, and whoever wins the West will be 6-7. 

I will take the 4 seed with a 6-7 record. I scored the fifth most points in  league so i don't feel to bad. I to win it to get back into experts.

I will take the 4 seed with a 6-7 record. I scored the fifth most points in  league so i don't feel to bad. I to win it to get back into experts.

I had the second highest points and I'm the 6th seed. :( Good luck here, JJ! It's how I kept my spot last year. 

Side note - If anybody on the other side of the bracket is interested, I'm looking to trade either Javorius Allen or Jeremy Hill + Jordan Matthews or Stefon Diggs for a WR upgrade.

Mainly talking to Mya, since I know Bronn doesn't need a RB and BL doesn't have any good WR.  But Mya could maybe use an upgrade over Blount.

• 2 weeks later...

I blame this loss on the loss of the ginger God and OBJ. But good job, WJ! It takes a special manager to make it to the finals two yrs in a row In this league! It's only fitting that we split the championship from year to year! ;) 

• 7 months later...

Might as well just use the old thread for the new season.  Draft was last night.

QB - D.Carr (R.Fitzpatrick)

RB - E.Elliott, L.McCoy (D.Henry, C.Michael, D.Washington)

WR - R.Cobb, D.Parker, C.Coleman (R.Matthews, T.Pryor, C.Johnson)

TE - C.Fleener

K - C.Catanzaro

DEF - NY Jets

Mostly like my team, but things are never perfect in a 16 team league.  Feel like I came up a bit short at WR this time around.

Archived