Westeros Fantasy Football Thunderdome 2014-15

Bronn Stone

The league is filled, but not really set up yet. I have laid out the divisions as best I could. I'll start working on the schedule tomorrow.

Odd but in the current Yahoo, you can see the divisions on the standings page but not the main.

I also want to revisit the rivalry week and assign/grant new rivalries. The only rule I will enforce is that a rivalry cannot be within a division.

If any pair of people want to be rivals, they are rivals as long as not in the same division.

Here is my tentative list. Again, it can be overcome if two people want to agree to be rivals. I'll adjust the rest as needed.

The hard parts were unraveling the two triangles (Bronn, WJ, Groz) and (Jamie, Mya and Jaxom).

WJ - Bronn

Kal - Groz

POTN - Slurk

JJ - Fuentez

BluRay - Boiled Leather

Jaxom - Mya

Howdy-Runestone

Jamie - Week

The league is filled, but not really set up yet. I have laid out the divisions as best I could. I'll start working on the schedule tomorrow.

Odd but in the current Yahoo, you can see the divisions on the standings page but not the main.

If you want to put Runestone in the East where it belongs, I'm cool with moving my team to a city in the West. Or any other division - whatever works.

If you want to put Runestone in the East where it belongs, I'm cool with moving my team to a city in the West. Or any other division - whatever works.

Appreciate the offer, but I want to keep Storm's End in the game. The great houses of Westeros (and the Eyrie - ;p ) should be. Gonna try to persuade Runestone owner just how awesome Castamere or Seagard are.

When did Kal and I become rivals. I think anyone on the list could just as easily be my rival. So whoever you want to put. It is completely fungible.

Still time to trade with me if WJ and Kal agree. The Cal guy vs the Kal guy - it would actually work for him and me.

But I thought both you and kal were of the same era of Westeros FF. As in a very long time.

We are, but we're like...I dunno...indifferent. Groz sometimes agrees with me and sometimes doesn't. We traded a few times and it was basically fine. I think the most smack we've ever talked was about, like, Brady and Manning, and I think I ended up agreeing with him.

Didn't think I could be Bronn's rival because we're in the same division, no?

Didn't think I could be Bronn's rival because we're in the same division, no?

Correct. Must be why I hadn't considered it previously.

And I figured out/confirmed that I had the identity of one owner incorrect (they have similar yahoo usernames). Week is not in this league. That team is owned by Reposado. But I'm not going to change anything. At this point, it is what it is. We can always revisit next year.

I'm fairly chuffed for my draft. One of the most balanced ones I've ever done.

QB: Rivers (Fitzpatrick)

RB: Jennings, MJD, (Williams, Bryce Brown)

WR: Bryant, Jeffery, AJ, (Matthews, Baldwin)

TE: Ertz (Walker)

D: Buffalo (Tampa)

K: Gould

I couldn't get any of the big three QBs picking 11th, but I did get one of my favorites in the next set of people. My receivers are quite possibly the best I've ever had in any league. I got a potential starter in Jennings at RB and his handcuff if he doesn't end up working out, and I think MJD will be worth at least a few points every week. Ertz I think will occasionally explode (as many Philly/Oregon TEs have done). Both Buffalo and Tampa have many good matchups this year and both look to be occasionally awesome. And I have a couple potential stars in Matthews and Brown.

I would like to upgrade my RB situation, but it's really not that bad (i think).

That was fun. Always a challenging draft with 16 teams. Pretty happy with the results though.

QB - C.Kaepernick (A.Smith)

RB - M.Ball, M.Lynch (J.Hill, B.Cunningham)

WR - R.White, M.Floyd, R.Randle (K.Benjamin, M.Lee, C.Latimer)

TE - H.Miller (T.Kelce)

K - P.Dawson

DEF - Pittsburgh

On the downside, just noticed that all of my RB are on bye during week 4. Might have to fix that eventually.

Upside of the flex slot in this league is that you can work around that pretty easily, WJ.

Yeah, that's what I figure. Have enough good WR to go with 4 of them that week, and will hopefully be able to pickup a change of pace type who can score 5 points.

Also, just looked, and I play Pyke that week - he's got Peyton on bye, so it balances out a bit and neither of us will have a full team.

My team is a work in progress, but I think there are good pieces there.

QB: Stafford (Roethlisberger)

WR: VJax, Hartline, MalFloyd (Amendola, H. Douglas)

RB: McCoy, L. Miller (C. Hyde, Stewart, C. Polk)

TE: Jordan

K: TBD

DT New Orleans (JETS - they get the Raiders w1 and the Bills twice, right?).

Archived