Westeros Fantasy Football Thunderdome 2014-15

Bronn Stone

Just noticed the remarkable mediocrity-parity in this league so far. No team at 4-0, no team not owned by Jaxom at 0-4. Only three teams at 3-1.

Still wide open in Thunderdome if your name doesn't rhyme with B**chsmaxom.

Had a buddy come up and chat with me at the sports bar right as Marshawn scored. He understood my distraction, thankfully. In another league, I did manage to overcome Hauschka's owner by 1.5 points though so a 50-50 night on MNF.

• 3 weeks later...

Ugh. I somehow didn't set any WR despite having two on my bench. I hate that. I think it's because I accepted a trade late. I'd like to petition putting the worst WR on my roster retroactively for this week. it's still possible I'll win without them, but it'll bug if that happens and I lose out because I lost power.

Ugh. I somehow didn't set any WR despite having two on my bench. I hate that. I think it's because I accepted a trade late. I'd like to petition putting the worst WR on my roster retroactively for this week. it's still possible I'll win without them, but it'll bug if that happens and I lose out because I lost power.

Unless I am mistaken, I don't think there is a precedent for allowing such a change retroactively. You can still add a player who plays tonight,dropping one of your bench players if you want to increase your chance of getting the points.

Unless I am mistaken, I don't think there is a precedent for allowing such a change retroactively. You can still add a player who plays tonight,dropping one of your bench players if you want to increase your chance of getting the points.

I couldn't, actually; all the players were locked to waivers. Didn't end up mattering as I won. (or thought I had)

There are ways apparently that an admin can readjust things.

And I lost because of that stat adjustment. I guess I shouldn't have traded in the middle of the week and then had my power go out. That kind of sucks, but oh well.

I couldn't, actually; all the players were locked to waivers. Didn't end up mattering as I won. (or thought I had)

There are ways apparently that an admin can readjust things.

And I lost because of that stat adjustment. I guess I shouldn't have traded in the middle of the week and then had my power go out. That kind of sucks, but oh well.

Sorry. Definitely sucks to lose that way.

But you did have the chance to set your lineup when you accepted the trade, right?

And also, players don't go on waivers until their game starts. Like Bronn said, you could have picked up Beasley or another available Dallas/Washington WR.

I tried to pick up anyone; all were on waivers. I don't know why that was, but I did try.

And I didn't have a chance to set my lineup. I accepted the trade, it went into pending, and then my power went out. I should have taken Jeffrey out of the lineup before accepting the trade, I guess - but I wasn't anticipating being out of power for three days.

I do not think that it is right to let the result stand, but I also don't think it is right to change it and I am going to err on the side of inaction. I see NO good choice here. I cannot make everyone happy with whatever choice I make.

Beasley was available at 4:45PM PDT on Monday night when I posted and would have made the difference. Finding someone with a game still to play would have been the very first step I would have taken under similar circumstances.

Unbelievable Bronn. Good win buddy. I thought the cheap Gilmore TD was gonna let me steal one, but Big Ben decided to break a record.

As Kal and WJ learned, it ain't over until three days after it is over. But that was a weird one.

Archived