Westeros Fantasy Football Thunderdome 2014-15

Bronn Stone

Bronn - is there anything you can do to make week 1 count?  Right now, I think its on week 2.  Maybe under Commissioner Tools --> Edit League Settings ---> Start League Scoring In.....and you pick week 1? 

To me it shows week 1 match-up and the score so far (counting the steelers/patriots game), not sure if he changed it since your message or not. 

QB T. Romo (Bortles)

RB M. Lynch (B.Sankey, L.Dunbar)

WR E.Sander, K. Allen, S.Watkins, E. Decker (Crabtree, Kearse)

TE  H. Miller (E. Ebron)

K Bullock 

Defense Arizona, KC.

I like my starters, my receivers are a bit weak....but i think my QB and RB can carry my team most weeks. 

Yeah. I was stuck in and out of a car and decided trying to draft while driving wouldn't be the greatest idea. I'd attempted to fill the queue, but at least with the phone app, you can't really put guys in the "do not draft" box.

Do we get an opportunity to add and drop to prepare for week one still as we would have normally?

Here is how I will handle it.

Draft Steelers and Patriots as you will.  If Yahoo is counting week 1, you can play them, even if they are someone you never would have played not knowing the outcome.  You are also not compelled to play someone whom you would have played otherwise (If Big Ben scores negative, you can even choose to bench him and play nobody if that is your only option).

You can decide if you are playing them at any time up to 10AM PDT on Sunday, based on your knowledge of how they did.  If for some reason, Yahoo is counting week 1, but not letting you edit in a player who played, as long as you post in THIS thread before 10AM PDT, I will use the commish tools to edit him in or out.

But if Yahoo decides we start week 2, we start week 2.  If I cannot force it to count week 1, week 1 will not count.  if I can force it to count all of week 1, I will.

If this does not make sense, ask.  But it makes sense to me and I will abide by it.

You may not trade a Steeler or Patriot after the draft and have the new owner play him.  That right is not transferable.

Bronn,

If we are able to use week 1 scoring in Thunderdome, please replace Martavis Bryant with Allen Hurns (Greenseers).  I'll use Roethlisberger's scoring from Thursday night.  If we start scoring with week 2 then that's fine, too. 

To me it shows week 1 match-up and the score so far (counting the steelers/patriots game), not sure if he changed it since your message or not. 

It shows that on your team page, but if you click on the matchup, it goes to week 2.  Also, it shows week 2 on the main league page.  And in Scoring & Settings, it says that its starting in week 2.

I'm pretty sure that it can be changed by the commish.

Jax, I sent you a trade request to get myself a backup QB and to send a couple of active WR to you... Feel free to either take that one, or play around with it to get something to your liking in a counter.

Sent a counter just now.

Though I'd like to think Jamie might call on me soon too...

Can we please do an adjusted 2 day waiver period between Friday-Sunday, say, releasing players Sunday 11 AM EST? Certain autodrafts (that will go nameless) failed utterly and given the unusually late draft date for this league building an adjusted waiver period just for week 1 seems like the most fair solution?

If someone makes a trade for players who haven't played, I will force it through.  I believe I explicitly stated before the draft that players who had already played were not subject to the exception.

The delayed draft was a complication I'd really like to avoid in the future.  Thank you all for your cooperation and understanding.

Archived